S4 (B8 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B8 Audi S4 produced from 2009-2016

Audi S4 vs. Acura TL SH-AWD

Search this Thread

Old 07-23-2010, 07:43 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

So you're a bear? lol

We've gone from "within a car length" to "can hang" to "bears"...

I told you not to get your panties in a bunch but you just can't seem to listen. Now you just sound like an ***.

OK EVERYONE, SAK's B7 CAN HANG WITHIN A CAR LENGTH OF A STOCK B8 FROM A ROLL!!! Can we move on?

BTW- That still means your car is slower.
Old 07-23-2010, 07:53 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

sak, as much as they like to jab you on your "angles," not everyone thinks their way... I completely agree with you that if you like an older model compared to the new one, there's absolutley nothing wrong with that.

I have an 04 cobra...like it much better than the new style--'05 to '11--although the freshening in '10 made it a little better. The 04 cobra, stock, is not as quick as the new Shelby, stock. However, i modified it, and it is much faster than the Shelby. Why? two reasons: i like the style better, and i modded it using less cash than i would have paid out for a Shelby. And it doesn't mean i don't like the Shelby either.

it's all personal preference. If they want to talk "stock vs. stock," the B8 wins in performance--we all know that. that's just bragging rights. Everyone who is questioning you that you will not "openly admit" that the B8 is the better car is simply baiting you.

If you can spend less money on a B7, with light mods(and still love your car), and beat a B8, you can't argue that.
Old 07-23-2010, 07:55 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by sakimano
NWS4guy...do yourself a favour and think before you speak. look at the bull**** you posted in this thread. Typical inflammatory bull**** with nothing to back it up. When you got owned for your misinformation, you went into this ^^^ 'I'm in charge around here' mode. Typical.

If you think you can ****-talk about me on other forums and not answer to it, you haven't been paying attention to my posts.

If you want to be a little byatch who pokes bears with sticks, don't get upset when one claws your face off.
Sorry to hurt your internet feelings Sak. I don't BS talk you in other forums that I don't link to other posts you are already involved in. I don't believe I took any sort of "I am in charge here" mode, I was asking you - yes ASKING you to do yourself and us a favor. You left Azine when you got bent about things changing, and went to another board where you are admin and could you are in charge (are we getting some trasnferrence happening here?)

So go ahead and fill out the attached form, check off the appropriate boxes, send it in and we can all move on.

Old 07-23-2010, 09:41 AM
AudiWorld Member

Hey guys, we're on the same team! How about a group hug?

This is silly bickering. It reminds me of when a church splits over something stupid like the amount of water you use in baptism. Same team!
Old 07-24-2010, 05:24 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by DrVolkl
So you're a bear? lol

We've gone from "within a car length" to "can hang" to "bears"...

I told you not to get your panties in a bunch but you just can't seem to listen. Now you just sound like an ***.

OK EVERYONE, SAK's B7 CAN HANG WITHIN A CAR LENGTH OF A STOCK B8 FROM A ROLL!!! Can we move on?

BTW- That still means your car is slower.
its funny...you act like that bugs me. i know what the cars do. See...I drive my car, and I understand performance. You don't. You understand 'how to burn money on garbage.'

I dug into your old posts on here. Guess what the brilliant dr. volkl modded his b6 with? You guessed...the usual garbage from the companies that suckered hundreds of B6 owners and delivered virtually no performance, as I guessed you had. No wonder you were so bitter that you ran into the dealership and bought a bright yellow **** extension. Hope it's working for you.
Old 07-24-2010, 05:46 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 139 Likes on 102 Posts

I have a bright blue **** extension. And it hangs lower now thanks to H&R! :-)
Old 07-24-2010, 06:44 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by sakimano
funny...you can't handle that people prefer their own car over the B8.

For whatever reason, you guys don't seem to get it. I like the B8 S4. I just like my car better. If I liked the B8 S4 better, I'd sell mine and just buy one. I mean we're talking about a $55,000 car here, not some unobtainable crown jewel! It's a frigging entry level luxury sport sedan. When my B7 is a little older, and I sell it, I'll buy something else. It might be a B8 (or whatever is out there). It might not. I'm very secure and happy in my choice, which was made before the B8 was even announced.

I live in a nice house in a nice neighbourhood. On my street, there are a couple of slightly bigger houses, and a couple not as big as mine. Does that mean I should be unhappy with my house and tell the guy with the bigger house that I want to buy it? or that the guys with the houses slightly smaller than mine should be unhappy? That's the analogy you're giving...you're saying I should be unhappy with my car because its not the newest, latest greatest. Big ****ing deal. If you live your life that way, you'll never be happy. I mean...it's a ****ing Audi S4 we're talking about here. You get that right? I mean I know some of you think it's the fastest car on earth, but dudes...it's just an Audi S4 we all own.
You sound like a child. Your fanboyism is making you sound like you're losing your grip. So sad.
Old 08-22-2010, 04:34 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

honestly I like the exterior of the b7 rs4 better than my b8 s4. the wide body and front end apperance look great. Super rare vs the s4 around calgary anyway. There was a used one at the lot when I was ordering my car but being used, not the color I wanted and almost 60,000 kms it was an easy decision. But every time I see one I think it's a really beautiful car. If both were new the way I would order them I would jump at the b7 rs4.