S4 (B8 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B8 Audi S4 produced from 2009-2016

Available NOW - Revo Technik Software

Search this Thread

Old 12-17-2011, 08:02 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Zed 2.0
Would love to see a dealer in Colorado that can unlock the ECU. More Audis than anywhere else in the country out here.
Unless it's changed very recently, the PacNW as recently as '09 was outselling any other US market at a pace of about 3:1.
Old 12-17-2011, 08:39 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by NWS4Guy
Unless it's changed very recently, the PacNW as recently as '09 was outselling any other US market at a pace of about 3:1.
Smart people, those PacNW'ers.
Old 12-17-2011, 10:55 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by RevoTechnikGM
http://www.revotechnik.com/index.php...news&id_nws=81

We announced today that we are officially giving a select number of our Premiere Authorized Dealers the ability to do On-Site unlocking and flashing for the Continental Simos ECU.

Right now it's only three dealers strategically placed on the East Coast, West Coast, and Florida, but our plan is to have 10 in place by the end of the year.

Hope that re-excites some of you!

If you want to make suggestions on dealers in your region who would would like to see become part of our Premiere network, feel free to share them with us. It probably won't be available at EVERY dealer in our network as we do have a criteria we would like to match in order to be eligible for Premiere status, but the more we hear from you guys, the better chance we have making sure we cover every important region that we can.

Cheers

Could you please designate a Canadian Revo dealer to allow the flash? This would be huge for Canadian customers so as we don't have to ship the ECU across the border. I'm sure I'm similar to many Canadian S4 owners in that it is the only thing holding me back!
Old 12-17-2011, 11:57 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

I agree with PNW it's only a 10 drive for me across the board from Calgary,AB and I can visit family in Van on the way back.

Or a Canadian place out east as a second choice, then hopefully we can start paying the same price after shipping and duty.
Old 12-17-2011, 03:11 PM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by Zed 2.0
Would love to see a dealer in Colorado that can unlock the ECU. More Audis than anywhere else in the country out here.
Yeah we have a lot of the four rings out here.

Originally Posted by NWS4Guy
I could see that, we still need a dealer out here as zed noted
Old 12-19-2011, 11:07 AM
Former Vendor

Canada (Toronto to be specific) is next on our list.
This should even help Canadian customers who are OK to ship the ECU, but just won't want to deal with the crossing of borders.

After that is Colorado, and possible Chicago.

I will keep you all in the loop.
Old 12-19-2011, 03:02 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by RevoTechnikGM
Canada (Toronto to be specific) is next on our list.
This should even help Canadian customers who are OK to ship the ECU, but just won't want to deal with the crossing of borders.

After that is Colorado, and possible Chicago.

I will keep you all in the loop.

Even though I live out in eastern Canada... Toronto would be great. I have no problem shipping my ECU... I just don't want to have potential delays crossing the border... If you set up in Toronto, I can pretty much guarantee you my business! Bring it ASAP! Thanks!
Old 12-20-2011, 07:52 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 80 Likes on 64 Posts

Originally Posted by harbour456
Even though I live out in eastern Canada... Toronto would be great. I have no problem shipping my ECU... I just don't want to have potential delays crossing the border... If you set up in Toronto, I can pretty much guarantee you my business! Bring it ASAP! Thanks!
+1. The possibility of getting a ECU stuck in customs is the reason I haven't gone the APR route.
Old 12-21-2011, 11:16 AM
AudiWorld Member

I'm only 40 minutes from your dealer in NJ so I can't complain...