S4 (B8 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B8 Audi S4 produced from 2009-2016

My New 2012 S4

Search this Thread

Old 03-24-2012, 09:05 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My New 2012 S4

Here are some pictures of my new S4. Monsoon grey with brown interior, S Tronic, sport diff, nav, carbon fiber inlays, and the B&O stereo.

I really like the brown and I haven't seen many photos that show off the colour so I was hoping to show it in some of these shots.

Two weeks in, in love with it!
Attached Images      
Old 03-24-2012, 10:11 PM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by insectile
Here are some pictures of my new S4. Monsoon grey with brown interior, S Tronic, sport diff, nav, carbon fiber inlays, and the B&O stereo.

I really like the brown and I haven't seen many photos that show off the colour so I was hoping to show it in some of these shots.

Two weeks in, in love with it!
Congrat! Sweet looking color combo. I never get tire of looking at the S4. It just so cool looking period. Post more pics when you can.
Old 03-25-2012, 03:50 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by ni4ni
Congrat! Sweet looking color combo.
+1
Old 03-25-2012, 05:03 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Yes, very hot looking two-tone combo!
Old 03-25-2012, 07:37 AM
AudiWorld Member

Congrats...I picked mine up 3 weeks ago..

Old 03-25-2012, 07:59 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Nice ride Monsoonhell -

Our front bumpers/grills are slightly different - you have a second set of round holes similar to the ones the fog lights are in but closer to the center, and on your front bumper you have round outlined spots where I have rectangular outlined spots. Any idea what is driving those differences?

Loving the rims we've both got as well - I think they really go with the colour.
Old 03-25-2012, 07:59 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Monsoon grey with brown interior
So you got saddle brown / black not the more common magma red / black?
Old 03-25-2012, 08:09 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Its grey and brown (not actually black) - I like brown leather interiors in general. The red was a little too much for me to live with day to day, I prefer the more subtle look of the brown. ...but to each their own. There's something kind of warm and inviting about the interior with the grey/brown.

Its a Canadian S4 so the interior colour is actually mustang brown (although I suspect its the same as the saddle brown with a different name for whatever reason).
Old 03-25-2012, 08:19 AM
AudiWorld Member

Nice ride Monsoonhell -

Our front bumpers/grills are slightly different - you have a second set of round holes similar to the ones the fog lights are in but closer to the center, and on your front bumper you have round outlined spots where I have rectangular outlined spots. Any idea what is driving those differences?

Loving the rims we've both got as well - I think they really go with the colour.
Yes, our front bumpers are different. I believe I have a prototype S4...Audi first tried to install the fog lamps closer to the center of the vehicle as opposed to the end of the bumper..so to save money they kept the bumper and said they were sorry for the extra hole..

And the round hole as compared to your two square cutouts, is for the M60 that punches out when I push the lever on top of my 8 speed gear shift lever...I have to be prepared for the Zombie apocalypse.

Of course I am just being stupid... My S4 is obviously a 6 speed manual and the button to activate the guns is located...hmmm being stupid again..sorry!

Here is a front shot of my S4.

End of being stupid..and being serious:

Notice the extra round hole near the center of the vehicle is only on the passenger side. That is for the Adaptive Cruise Control. It actually works well..but scary they would install that in a manual vehicle. And the little round hole just above that is...well, I don't actually know.
Old 03-25-2012, 08:24 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

I see - I actually kind of wish I had the adaptive cruise control. Didn't realize it was an option until I was reading the manual. Not that I'm losing sleep over it

Quick Reply: My New 2012 S4