S4 (B8 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B8 Audi S4 produced from 2009-2016

Pics of my S4 after mods

Search this Thread

Old 06-18-2011, 08:47 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Pics of my S4 after mods

I got my car back from being modified yesterday and I'm both excited and pleased with the results. Changes include Milltek resonated exhaust, APR stage 2 Carbino intake, H&R sport springs, Bremmer Kraft BR05 19x8 rims with 245/35ZR19 91Y Continental Extreme Contact DW, custom hubcentric 10 mm spacers, satin black grill with black front splitter, painted rear splitter and license plate bracket black, painted silver dash trim black, and added underseat storage bins. I've never modified a car before but I think it turned out pretty well. I'll try posting pics below, never done that either LOL.

Interior:

Exterior

I hope the image upload worked. Time to hit submit and find out!
Old 06-18-2011, 10:46 AM
Banned

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Looks great. i painted my instument panel trim black as well. 10005 better looking if you don't have the Alum trim. That is the way it should come from the factory unless you have the CF trim and then it should be matching CF.
Old 06-18-2011, 02:34 PM
AudiWorld Member

Possible to take shots of the dash from farther away?
Old 06-18-2011, 06:05 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Looks awesome and mean.
Old 06-18-2011, 06:11 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Ooh, APR intake and Milltek resonated is the combo Im considering. What're thoughts on the sound from both ends?
Old 06-18-2011, 06:31 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Very nice
Old 06-18-2011, 08:21 PM
AudiWorld Member

looks great. have them rais the exhaust. looks like its hanging a little too low. mine is up close and close in towards the center as well.. M style everything else is gorgeous. how much was the grill ? did you paint it or but the actual black grill?
Old 06-19-2011, 05:31 AM
AudiWorld Member

Legbend - see below, I took 2 more pics

[IMG][/IMG]

DATZ - I have't really noticed the SC whine so far but the exhaust sounds great. Maybe not as loud as some people like, but I'm very pleased. At some points it kind of reminds me of a big angry cat sort of growling, but my impression is subjective. I've never had an aftermarket exhaust before so this is new to me.

BaLLZDeepNYC (BTW - not gonna ask what your sig stands for lol) - Thanks for the advice, I'll talk to my guy and see about getting some adjustments made in the next week or two. They're not close by so have to coordinate. The front grill was $449.95 plus $99.95 for the splitter from ECS tuning. I haven't figure out if/how I'm going to mount the license plate yet. The grill is European so not to US spec. I had the rear painted to match the new front grill.

Please feel free to provide any more suggestions, I appreciate the input. I struggled a bit with the wheels & offset but think the overall package turned out pretty well. My thanks to all forum members that made previous posts about their own mods, reading all of your threads was very helpful for this newbie!
Old 06-19-2011, 05:59 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by MalSer

DATZ - I have't really noticed the SC whine so far but the exhaust sounds great. Maybe not as loud as some people like, but I'm very pleased. At some points it kind of reminds me of a big angry cat sort of growling, but my impression is subjective. I've never had an aftermarket exhaust before so this is new to me.

BaLLZDeepNYC (BTW - not gonna ask what your sig stands for lol) - Thanks for the advice, I'll talk to my guy and see about getting some adjustments made in the next week or two. They're not close by so have to coordinate. The front grill was $449.95 plus $99.95 for the splitter from ECS tuning. I haven't figure out if/how I'm going to mount the license plate yet. The grill is European so not to US spec. I had the rear painted to match the new front grill.

Please feel free to provide any more suggestions, I appreciate the input. I struggled a bit with the wheels & offset but think the overall package turned out pretty well. My thanks to all forum members that made previous posts about their own mods, reading all of your threads was very helpful for this newbie!
The car looks great, big fan of the black accents, grill, spoilers, etc. Also Milltek is the only exhaust that sounds good (low rumble) IMO.

You wouldn't happen to have any vid's of what your car sounds like from the outside would you? Milltek exhaust APR intake combo is what I'm looking at, but I haven't heard the APR intake yet.

The $449 grill from ECS tuning states "w/ parking aid" which, as you said, is European spec. There were no issues installing the Euro spec one onto your car?
Old 06-19-2011, 06:16 AM
AudiWorld Member

Sorry, no vids since only had it back a couple of days. I hadn't even thought about it but I might be able to July 4th weekend, depending on how things pan out. No problems on the grill but if you're in the US then order without the partking aid since we don't have the front parking sensor. Jury is still out whether I'll get the European front license filler plate.

Quick Reply: Pics of my S4 after mods