S4 (B8 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B8 Audi S4 produced from 2009-2016

Probably not the place, but I trust your advice...

Search this Thread

Old 06-09-2011, 09:29 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Of the two originally mentioned cars, I vote for the 911. If the OP is open to consider other vehicles, what about an Aston Martin V8 vantage, sex on wheels.
Old 06-09-2011, 10:01 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by no cell
I don't believe the eyes half shut reference was called for
I wasnt saying that in that type of context that you were referring so I did edit that out. I will apologize for that comment in advance because that's not the manner that I was suggesting.... how you took it.

I don't even knwo the person I was debating with so I wouldnt be able to make a comment in that context nor would I anyway because I'm not that type of person.

Thanks for pointing that out no-cell. Apologies.
Old 06-09-2011, 10:31 AM
Banned

lol you're all class, and you're wrong on all counts

1st you make a racist remark on the assumption that I'm Asian because of my username. Really representing Bernardsville Audiwell. I'm sure Paul Reynolds and Sam Rutigliano will love reading this and seeing how you're representing their business. Lots of Asian buyers at the Mendham and Bernardsville dealerships so I'm sure they'll react appropriately.

2nd you quote the OP as saying the R8 is $15,000 off MSRP. He never said that. He said it's only $15,000 off...as in $15,000 outside of his budget that he had planned to spend on a 911 turbo. You're talking about completely unrelated topics and misinterpreting the entire post.
Originally Posted by AWC
Sure, right now I can't get an R8...but its only about $15,000 off..and I could always find a better deal, you never know
Get it? It's only $15,000 off...as in it's not in his budget.

In any event, thanks for showing the forum what you're all about. Typically, you shoved both of your feet in your mouth and made a racist crack at about 1.7 billion people. All class Audi of Bernardsville. All class.

p.s. conversate? lol. Way to go Gill.

Last edited by sakimano; 06-09-2011 at 10:46 AM.
Old 06-09-2011, 10:43 AM
AudiWorld Member

I stated above, without reading your username that I didnt make any racist remark. I didnt even look at your username, just your text that you wrote.

You made a wiseass and insulting comment, and I reacted like a wiseass back.

I removed it, stated that I didnt mean it in that context and also apologized to you and the person that pointed it out. Thats not my style to be like that for a lot of reasons.

My fiance is 1/2 asian decent so Im the last person that you would get a derogatory asian remark from, beleive me. Besides the fact that I do personally have a ton of asian customers. My managers and owners know the type of person I am and that would never be something I'd imply.

I will say again that I apologize to you and everyone else here, and I do realize that it could have been taken that way and that wasnt my intention.

I think both of us got a little carried away here, lets agree to disagree here. We both make valid points and arent going to agree here.

No sense in bickering.
Old 06-09-2011, 04:18 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Originally Posted by Carguy19
I stated above, without reading your username that I didnt make any racist remark. I didnt even look at your username, just your text that you wrote.

You made a wiseass and insulting comment, and I reacted like a wiseass back.

I removed it, stated that I didnt mean it in that context and also apologized to you and the person that pointed it out. Thats not my style to be like that for a lot of reasons.

My fiance is 1/2 asian decent so Im the last person that you would get a derogatory asian remark from, beleive me. Besides the fact that I do personally have a ton of asian customers. My managers and owners know the type of person I am and that would never be something I'd imply.

I will say again that I apologize to you and everyone else here, and I do realize that it could have been taken that way and that wasnt my intention.

I think both of us got a little carried away here, lets agree to disagree here. We both make valid points and arent going to agree here.

No sense in bickering.
Guys- he did right thing with this post - please accept his apology and move on.
Old 06-09-2011, 06:05 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

If you want to impress OTHERS go for the Porsche, if YOU want to be impressed every time you drive, get the GT-R.
Attached Images  
Old 06-09-2011, 07:02 PM
AudiWorld Member

Just realized that you wrote the turbo was tiptronic... No thanks. You should find one in 6MT or PDK.

I know of 2 R8s for sale by private owners if interested
Old 06-09-2011, 08:35 PM
AudiWorld Member

NO QUESTION ABOUT IT THE PORSCHE.

THE GTR IS FAST, BUT ITS NOT REFINED AT ALL. ITS A BOYS CAR.

THE PORSCHE IS A MANS CAR.
I am willing to bet that real exotic race cars are not that refined. Forget the R8 and the 911's but I am willing to bet if you get into the real exotic race cars like the pagonda and others alike that the ride is not that refined.
Old 06-10-2011, 06:14 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

I wasnt saying that in that type of context that you were referring so I did edit that out. I will apologize for that comment in advance because that's not the manner that I was suggesting.... how you took it.

I don't even knwo the person I was debating with so I wouldnt be able to make a comment in that context nor would I anyway because I'm not that type of person.

Thanks for pointing that out no-cell. Apologies.
No need to apologize to me, but it is a pleasant change to see someone on the internet do so. My hat's off to you.
Old 06-10-2011, 10:58 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by BaLLZDeePNYC
I know of 2 R8s for sale by private owners if interested
year, mileage, how much??

Quick Reply: Probably not the place, but I trust your advice...