S4 (B8 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B8 Audi S4 produced from 2009-2016

Suplier Discount??

Search this Thread

Old 09-30-2010, 06:57 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Suplier Discount??

Hope this hasn't been answered previously. I just learned that a subsidiary of my company is a software supplier to Audi. My obvious question is would this make me eligible to receive the Supplier Discount a number of you out there have taken advantage of? It sounds like with this discount there are some substantial savings without the hassle of haggling with the Dealer.

Is there a way for me to determine if I would be eligible? I can't imagine the Dealer would assist me with this but perhaps Audi of America?

Thanks
Old 09-30-2010, 07:06 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 12 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by Aloha
Hope this hasn't been answered previously. I just learned that a subsidiary of my company is a software supplier to Audi. My obvious question is would this make me eligible to receive the Supplier Discount a number of you out there have taken advantage of? It sounds like with this discount there are some substantial savings without the hassle of haggling with the Dealer.

Is there a way for me to determine if I would be eligible? I can't imagine the Dealer would assist me with this but perhaps Audi of America?

Thanks
Hard to say... you have to have a code that the company can provide... it get's you 6% off.... Ask the company.... Yes the dealer would probably help and tell you if the company is a "supplier".... later Ron
Old 09-30-2010, 07:52 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Search for this on the Q5 board, this was just addressed and someone posted the 2009 list of eligible companies.

A couple of weeks ago I emailed the Supplier Program (supplierpurchaseprogram@audi.com) directly to find out if my employer is on the list. They responded within 24 hours, confirming that my employer is on the list along with the ID number for my company. When you have the number you can print out the official certificate needed for the retailer - it automatically populates your name, company and the number. I haven't purchased yet, but will within the next couple of months. It sounds like a painless process from those who have done it.
Old 09-30-2010, 09:34 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

There was a list floating around here or AZ.
I'll dig for it.

Edit:
http://www.audizine.com/forum/showth...=1#post4349895

Last edited by UmIsThisThingOn; 09-30-2010 at 09:40 PM.
Old 10-01-2010, 02:52 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 14 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by primetime
Hard to say... you have to have a code that the company can provide... it get's you 6% off.... Ask the company.... Yes the dealer would probably help and tell you if the company is a "supplier".... later Ron
BTW, just because your company supplies Audi doesn't necessarily mean you'll find your company's name on the supplier list - someone @ the company has to have applied for the supplier #. In my case, I knew my company supplied VW and Audi, but we were not registered for the supplier program - after a few emails back-and-forth to the people @ supplierpurchaseprogram@audi.com, I faxed them a recent PO from Audi to our company and had a supplier # within 3-4 hours.

Also, once you get a discount certificate from the Audi Supplier website, you still need to provide proof of employment (recent pay stub from the named supplier) to the dealer.
Old 10-01-2010, 08:45 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Default Combining discounts

You can combine a number of haggle-free discounts:
a) 6% off MSRP supplier discount;
b) $1500 Loyalty program discount (if you already own an Audi) - see http://www.audiusa.com/us/brand/en/o...ncentives.html
c) $500 Audi Club North America discount (if you've been a member for 6 months) - see http://www.audiclubna.org/component/content/article/137
Old 10-02-2010, 03:52 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 12 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by Rob Elliott
You can combine a number of haggle-free discounts:
a) 6% off MSRP supplier discount;
b) $1500 Loyalty program discount (if you already own an Audi) - see http://www.audiusa.com/us/brand/en/o...ncentives.html
c) $500 Audi Club North America discount (if you've been a member for 6 months) - see http://www.audiclubna.org/component/content/article/137
Yes....