S4 (B8 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B8 Audi S4 produced from 2009-2016

The wait is OVER!!! Took delivery! Brilliant Blk w/ Ti Package

Search this Thread

Old 03-14-2011, 05:58 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default The wait is OVER!!! Took delivery! Brilliant Blk w/ Ti Package

Hi all, i finally took delivery this afternoon! The car is amazing! Such a pleasure to drive and just to look at. The three months was all worth it to get what i want. Ordered December 13th, Delivery March 14th.

I have to give a big kudos to my dealer Mike Walsh at Audi Wynnewood in the Philadelphia area. If you are in the area i HIGHLY recommend him! I have purchased many cars in the past and have had some horrible experiences. Lots of BS and getting the run around. With Mike it was easy, so easy i couldn't believe it. Just a straight up guy with emphasis on service.

My buying process: I sent out a quote request to a bunch of dealers in the area. He got back to me asking me what he can do to earn my business, i told him the number and that was it. Throughout the waiting process he was great at replying my emails, i think i literally sent him an email every week or more asking for updates and he responded right away.

On delivery, there was no BS either, there was a light scratch on the bumper of the car, he took a picture of it put it on file and promised to get it buffed out for me on first service. There was no BS, he showed me the invoice and didn't force any other products on me. He took the time to explain the car to me in detail.

I am writing all this because until now i cannot believe the service i got... this has been my best car buying experience.

Sorry for the crappy iPhone pics, will update with more this weekend :-)

Last edited by tofuking; 03-14-2011 at 06:10 PM.
Old 03-14-2011, 06:25 PM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Originally Posted by tofuking
Hi all, i finally took delivery this afternoon! The car is amazing! Such a pleasure to drive and just to look at. The three months was all worth it to get what i want. Ordered December 13th, Delivery March 14th.

I have to give a big kudos to my dealer Mike Walsh at Audi Wynnewood in the Philadelphia area. If you are in the area i HIGHLY recommend him! I have purchased many cars in the past and have had some horrible experiences. Lots of BS and getting the run around. With Mike it was easy, so easy i couldn't believe it. Just a straight up guy with emphasis on service.

My buying process: I sent out a quote request to a bunch of dealers in the area. He got back to me asking me what he can do to earn my business, i told him the number and that was it. Throughout the waiting process he was great at replying my emails, i think i literally sent him an email every week or more asking for updates and he responded right away.

On delivery, there was no BS either, there was a light scratch on the bumper of the car, he took a picture of it put it on file and promised to get it buffed out for me on first service. There was no BS, he showed me the invoice and didn't force any other products on me. He took the time to explain the car to me in detail.

I am writing all this because until now i cannot believe the service i got... this has been my best car buying experience.

Sorry for the crappy iPhone pics, will update with more this weekend :-)

congrats! mine is exactly like urs, except i got prestige and DSG. should be here end of April.
Old 03-15-2011, 01:22 AM
AudiWorld Member

How much do you love that black/magma nappa?
Old 03-15-2011, 03:21 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Sweet color combo. Love the black/magma nappa.

Thanks for posting pics!
Old 03-15-2011, 07:23 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Beautiful car, enjoy it!
Old 03-15-2011, 08:19 AM
AudiWorld Member

Congratulations! I love the Ti Grill on the Brilliant Black. Great combination.
Old 03-15-2011, 08:23 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

That's a great color combo!
Old 03-15-2011, 08:23 AM
AudiWorld Member

Love the red/black interior!
Old 03-15-2011, 08:35 AM
AudiWorld Member

Thats the color combo I ordered! Please post some high res pics so I can make one of them my wallpaper
Old 03-15-2011, 09:54 AM
AudiWorld Member

I'm loving the black/magma interior. Congrats on the car.

Quick Reply: The wait is OVER!!! Took delivery! Brilliant Blk w/ Ti Package