S4 / RS4 (B5 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B5 Audi S4 & RS4 produced from 1998-2002

"One less rice boy" revisited

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-2001, 09:10 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default "One less rice boy" revisited

I decided to create a new thread because I haven't been on in a few days and the original one is old so it's probable that no one who got ballsy with viscious replies will read my rebuttle...

First... i *don't* know the story.. i *don't* know what happened, someone just sent me the pic and I though it was a brutal pip of an acura.. i don't *care* what the story is.. if the guy died, fine.. people die everyday, that's what life leads up to.

I feel no need to apologize for anything, because it's funny how I didn't say a word, I merely posted a pic with a title and everyone started reading my "meaning" into it.... there was no meaning.. my comment "one less rice boy" was aimed at the car.. I have no idea if the driver is alive, dead, hurt, unhurt.. nor do I care or feel any emotion either way.. I just wanted people to see the car.. so all of you who mouthed off with self-aggrandizing sanctimony need to clam up

oh, and one more thing.. you're going to die, we're all going to die.. it isn't that big of a deal.. and telling me that "one day I'll feel the family's pain" just shows how little you know about me or the events of my life.. how do you know my father wasn't paralized or killed in a drag racing accident? how do you know I don't happen to drive a car using hand controls because of a bad wreck in high school?

you don't... but more importantly, I wouldn't expect you to care if any of the above were true... after all, life goes on

'nyx
Old 06-13-2001, 09:13 AM

Default totally agree, I thought I was the only heartless one on this board, nice to have company

I know I am going to hell but its ok because all my friends are going to be there too.
Old 06-13-2001, 09:15 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Default I couldn't agree more.

It's sad when someone dies, but if it's on thier own accord and by your own doing by heart won't bleed for them.
Old 06-13-2001, 09:15 AM
AudiWorld Super User

I agree too : I didn't think you were being too harsh. Just stating a fact.
Old 06-13-2001, 09:20 AM

Default Thanks guys...

but my point was that I didn't even know the guy died, so I wasn't making any "he got what he deserved statement", yet if you read the entire thread there are all of these "what ONYX is saying..." posts

uhhh, check again, cause ONYX didn't say anything

I was just posting a biff pic

'nyx
Old 06-13-2001, 09:21 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Can you post the online newspaper link again?? Thanks.
Old 06-13-2001, 09:22 AM

Default Sh*t, I know pretty much to the day when I'm gonna die!! Ain't skeered...

I guess some people attacked you for karma reasons. I got your point. I saw the stickers. The guy is (was, whatever) a f&cking idiot. Didn't he take people with him?

z | b
Old 06-13-2001, 09:25 AM

I missed the thread. Someone want to post a link?
Old 06-13-2001, 09:27 AM
AudiWorld Super User

I didn't have a problem with it, the guy was a dumbass. Laws of natural selection apply.
Old 06-13-2001, 09:29 AM
Former Vendor

Default The implications of posting a picture of a terribly mangled car *with* that Topic...

probably gave people a "bad vibe." I got a bad feeling from it...but I understand what you're saying now. Regardless, you were obviously looking for some sort of reaction by posting a picture and topic like that.

Quick Reply: "One less rice boy" revisited