S4 / RS4 (B5 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B5 Audi S4 & RS4 produced from 1998-2002

!#%@# Irvine P.D. !#$!$!#%

Search this Thread

Old 11-19-2001, 11:06 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default !#%@# Irvine P.D. !#$!$!#%

10:30 pm
x ricer: gee....i need cigarettes and am kinda hungry...guess i will go get some cigarettes and del taco
enters campus gas station to get some smokes....two of irvine's finest in the gas station filling up...one car getting gas, the other patrol car protecting it from the dangerous elemetns of the crime ridden, rough streets of irvine..
x ricer walks up to attendant window...buys cigarettes, nods and smiles at the two officers.....they nod and smile back..
x ricer leaves gas station to go to del taco...look in review, and both of irvine's protectors are leaving the gas station at the same time...make a right turn down the next block and get blinded by lights in review mirror...
x ricer pulls over....turns on all interior lights, rolls down all windows, and place both hands in visible site on top of steering wheel...
officer #1: hey,, nice car...what is this?
x ricer: oh, it is an audi... (thinking wtf?)
officer #1: ya, well, i didn't get a chance to pull you over in the gas station....so i had to do it here. please roll up your window a little...
x ricer complies and rolls up the passanger window a bit
officer #1: you know it is illegal in the state of california to have any type of tint on your windows up front?
x ricer: really? i didn't know that!the car came with the windows like that already! (worked before)
officer #1: really? (examines windows more closely) hmmm....well, it is still illegal...
x ricer (damn....didn't work)
officer #1: what size wheels are these?
x ricer: oh, those are 19"
officer #1: wow...tires must have cost you a bundle!
x ricer: (@#$@%#%)
officer #1: any illegal weapons, or drugs in the car?
x ricer: (with a chuckle) no sir...
officer #1: i will be right back...what does "A. W. drift" mean? (referring to license plate)
x ricer: this car has all wheel drive, so ya now..he heh (not like he understood what that meant)
officer #2 to officer #1 (i think #1 was a rookie and #2 was showing him the ropes.) ya, uh..that is an audi s4 (no ****...look at the badge) they have a4s and a6s, all different kinds..
both officers stand there talking for about 1/2 hour about how nice the car was..
officer#1: just sign here and you are free to go
x ricer: is this a fix it ticket?
officer #1: not sure if you have to remove the tint or not, but there is a fine. you will receive something in the mail..have a nice night, and this is a beautiful car!

@@$#%$ no crime in irvine except for cars getting broken in to....they should concentrate on that..i am in no ways bashing police officers...only the two @##% faces that pulled me over...to use me as a training tool to train the rookie..ad insult to injury, after i got my del taco, the two cars were in the gas station agian...

sorry for the rant..
Old 11-19-2001, 11:13 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Default that sucks dude, sorry to hear that....

Tint tickets are kinda expensive now...
Old 11-19-2001, 11:18 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Default Oh man..I use the same skill all the time whenever I get pulled over in my area...haha..what a night

for you x-ricer. Been treated like a teenager, huh?
Old 11-19-2001, 11:26 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Default lol....yes.....first time in a long time....used to get hasseled all the time when i was younger...

brought back some bad memories....sigh...now that i am old...(flashbacks-shiver)
Old 11-19-2001, 11:26 PM
AudiWorld Super User

dang....how much we talkin? ugh!
Old 11-19-2001, 11:34 PM
AudiWorld Super User

nah..you're not...
Old 11-19-2001, 11:35 PM
AudiWorld Super User

80 or 90 maybe??
Old 11-19-2001, 11:40 PM
AudiWorld Super User

btw..you read the post earlier? we went to the hooters..but didn't wanna go in
Old 11-19-2001, 11:45 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Default @#$@* !!!!

sorry dude.

i just had an encounter with HB's finest just this past Sat nite. i'm cruising home on PCH and it was foggy as hell - probably 15 foot visibility along the coast. i had my fogs on - rear ones too (i did the dual rear fog mod). i get pulled over just 2 blocks from my place. i turn my dome light on and put my keys on the dash.

officer: i'm pulling you over because you are driving with your foot on the brake
me: no sir, i have my rear fog lamps on
officer: rear fogs?
me: yes sir, audi's come with them. would you like to see my manual?
officer: no - license and registration please
[i hand them over and he walks away. 5 mins later he comes back]

officer: have you had anything to drink tonight?
me: no sir
officer: nothing?
me: nothing sir.
officer: ok, have a good evening...

well, actually i had a couple of beers @ my bro's place as we watched the fight earlier that evening. my story is tame compared to yours - but i get steamed when these so-called public servants are wasting our tax dollars on nonsense like this. planes are being hijacked, people are getting shot, and drugs are being brought into this country. but i guess those are real crimes that take effort and work to solve.
Old 11-19-2001, 11:47 PM

its easier to pull some over who is not running from them........

Quick Reply: !#%@# Irvine P.D. !#$!$!#%