S4 / RS4 (B5 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B5 Audi S4 & RS4 produced from 1998-2002

garage air compressor, cool! (product review)

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2001, 02:39 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default garage air compressor, cool! (product review)

when I was in K-Mart the other day, getting all the poop together for my earl change (ramps, earl, etc.), I also picked up a Penske 125 PSI garage air compressor.

really nice product. Don't know about you guys, but scooting off to the gas station everytime I want to top off air pressure is a PITA. So, for 39 bucks, this thing was a steal.

It's as close to Imola Yellow as can be, so that is very cool. Sturdy unit, goes up to 125 PSI. Plugs into the wall outlet. Nice delivery nozzle, with a folding clamp-like lock for secure attachment.

Also has a pressure gauge right on it, so, you can drink your beer and watch the pressure climb.

Blew up the tires in the kids bike too. heh heh. All in all, great thing to have in the garage. Very glad I got it. This gets an Uncle Wally mod/accessory rating of A+.

Oh, used my Audi digital air gauge to confirm pressure (available at Clair Parts www.clairparts.com).