S4 / RS4 (B5 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B5 Audi S4 & RS4 produced from 1998-2002

HELP! Weekday RePost...Any/All opinions/answers would be GREATLY appreciated...!!

Search this Thread

Old 05-02-2005, 12:43 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default HELP! Weekday RePost...Any/All opinions/answers would be GREATLY appreciated...!!

haven't been around much on the boards...been really busy and havent been able to pay enough attention to the car that it deserves....other than that, the car has improved vastly since I first bought it.

Please click on the link to find out what happened. I cant retype it...makes my blood boil.

So...what sort of action should I take? I am writing up a letter to AoA as we speak.
However, I have a couple of questions...

1st. - - In my letter, should I mention the issue of me not being notified that it was chipped when I first bought the car? There are no records to AoA of present knowing about it...it was kept a hush "dont ask dont tell" sort of deal after I got a stock chip. I am afraid that if I mention it, they will void my warranty...basically could this be used in my favor or against me?

2nd - - How/Who etc..do I contact at AoA regarding this? Have never contacted them and am a little intimidated by the vastness of the corporation and dont want my VERY important piece of email/snail mail/fax to be pushed under the table...How do I grab attention?

3rd - - Has anyone ever had any experience by getting an extended warranty by Selling the car to the dealership, doing the 200pt. inspection, and then buying it back from them? What are the downsides (if any) to this?

4th -- !!! Also, where can I find in writing that the Turbos can be replaced under the California Emissions? My service writer, although I have a good relationship with him, is unaware and unsure what I am refering to when I told him about the turbos. Is there something I can fax/email him?

Thats a lot, but if anyone can answer any / all of these questions, it would be of great great help!

Thanks
Keegan<ul><li><a href="https://forums.audiworld.com/s4/msgs/1983396.phtml">Original ticked off Post last week</a></li></ul>
Old 05-02-2005, 01:10 PM
AudiWorld Super User

is it CPO from dealer? (sorry dunno about autogallery)
Old 05-02-2005, 01:14 PM

Nope. Bought used from Auto Gallery (Audi Dealership) with remaining factory warranty.
Old 05-02-2005, 01:22 PM

Anybody want to bite at it?