S4 / RS4 (B5 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B5 Audi S4 & RS4 produced from 1998-2002

Imola Beast - Dyno

Search this Thread

Old 07-30-2009, 11:37 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Grandpa , don't have a heart attack .... You can call me what you want , bottom line , you are dodging the race .... You talk but no walk , I don't have a S4 , I don't care about your record, Nor did i care , because back then your car was in pieces ... If i remember correctly mike said anytime , and when i spoke with mike he said you never showed up , and all you did was talk **** on the internet.... Now who is the keyboard gangster .... loll ... You are a weak old man that showed his weak *** driving when he miss shifted against the HPF M3 .... Then your amazing fast car couldn't catch up ... What happened??? Yea that's right ... There is a Red Turbo M3 , ready to race .... And a Twin Turbo Corvette Z06 ready to race ... Stop talking ... You know how to get a hold of either of us ... Just do it and stop talking ... This has been a fun time ... But i built a car to race ... not talk about.... i think DynoQueen is on the same page too .... Now get your calculator out ... do all your formulas and lets do this ... Ari everyone knows your big mouth ... Now back it up .... Let either of us know
Old 07-31-2009, 12:35 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Ari even if you had the fastest S4 in the world at the end of the day you would still be a giant douche and you make that VERY Clear for everyone to see on here.

Instead of constantly running your mouth try running your car. This isnt highscool is it so kill the weak *** gossip and put in work since its so easy for you to walk away from everybody elses cars right..
Old 07-31-2009, 09:33 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Originally Posted by AwdOwns
Ari even if you had the fastest S4 in the world at the end of the day you would still be a giant douche and you make that VERY Clear for everyone to see on here.

Instead of constantly running your mouth try running your car. This isnt highscool is it so kill the weak *** gossip and put in work since its so easy for you to walk away from everybody elses cars right..
Dude - this is MY thread of my DYNO; I have no idea where this douche came and posted his Corvette Dyno - ?? Then this other douche came in and said " Lets do this. I haven't taken out some Audi's for quite some time now lol "

I give up !! Maybe I need to get a Bimmer or a Vette and talk crap on the S4 boards... clearly the S4 folks are very accommodating of them .

I am beginning to think they can spit in your faces and you will think it is rain.. NOT this S4.

As for you Ali (Vette) and Vic (Bimmer) - Let me start with Ali - how is next Sunday morning ? Early AM ?
Old 07-31-2009, 10:25 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Default ahhhhh

"LMAO never show up to a race? Ive been challenged by 5+ S4's and have showed up to a big S4 meet to race everyone"

Hey Vic that was 2 years ago bro. I respect you and you sure have taken the level of performance to higher grounds. But please do understand that no matter how much power you make, It doesn't mean that you are going to run 9s and trap 160mph : ) but from what I can remember you didn't race Eurocode's or my black S4 that summer night at Wicked! maybe you make more power and faster but you did back down that night Sir : ))

As for the HPF car... We all know its fast so who cares if it was on pump or race! If you're going to a gun fight, make sure you're ready to fight.
Again, sure HPF and your car might be fast but fast for who? You guys wanna put some money on your cars and race a few Turbo'd Cobras or GNs?? lol I don't think so : ) So since we are on the S4 forum, why not you race Ari or me and see how your car does?? Hell i don't care if I get beat, I just want to see your car run ))

Now on to Mr.Ali and his twin turbo Vette...You're bringing Mandingo to fight against a few avg semi super street cars : ) But why not, I'll run you too.

So boys and girls... what do you say? Next Sunday? Ari VS M3 or Zo6?

Cheers boys!
Old 07-31-2009, 10:34 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Originally Posted by Xerxes : WMS
"LMAO never show up to a race? Ive been challenged by 5+ S4's and have showed up to a big S4 meet to race everyone"

Hey Vic that was 2 years ago bro. I respect you and you sure have taken the level of performance to higher grounds. But please do understand that no matter how much power you make, It doesn't mean that you are going to run 9s and trap 160mph : ) but from what I can remember you didn't race Eurocode's or my black S4 that summer night at Wicked! maybe you make more power and faster but you did back down that night Sir : ))
Im guessing this is Mike?

I never said my car runs 9's or 160's, with the proper drag setup it simply should (the car makes 1100rwhp)...

I NEVER backed down from a race! Thats pure BS... I didnt even have my car that night and from what i remember that night was all about David vs. You. To be honest ive only seen you race David and thats about it. I don't see why you haven't raced Ari's car yet.

As for the HPF car... We all know its fast so who cares if it was on pump or race! If you're going to a gun fight, make sure you're ready to fight.
Again, sure HPF and your car might be fast but fast for who? You guys wanna put some money on your cars and race a few Turbo'd Cobras or GNs?? lol I don't think so : ) So since we are on the S4 forum, why not you race Ari or me and see how your car does?? Hell i don't care if I get beat, I just want to see your car run ))
Well i agree, but the fact remain it was on pump. Were all into our GERMAN cars here, theres no point to drag in crazier drag cars. I could have had 3+ 1000rwhp cobra's with my car if i wanted to at this point.

My wastegate springs arent holding all the boost, as soon as i swap them rest assured you and Ari will be racing the slow M3.
Old 07-31-2009, 10:43 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Default yes Vic

I sure remember that night, Your car might have been at the shop where it spends 90% of its time. I do remember David talking mad **** to you and you simply didn't do anything.

As I said before... talk is cheap, lets see you run : ) and last time I remember you racing you got beat so hard that the Evo boys still talk about you.

So lets plan fo next week and see how things go...
Old 07-31-2009, 10:57 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

I sure remember that night, Your car might have been at the shop where it spends 90% of its time. I do remember David talking mad **** to you and you simply didn't do anything.

As I said before... talk is cheap, lets see you run : ) and last time I remember you racing you got beat so hard that the Evo boys still talk about you.

So lets plan fo next week and see how things go...
This is where it goes stupid.

David talked **** to everyone including your shop. My car was at home that night simply because I thought the whole night was about you and david.

To be honest i've had my SAME car running for much longer then your cars. I made 850rwhp for over a year then I broke the rear end an decided to upgrade stuff.

Lmao the evo race why are you being so 2 faced even you said that race was bs. It was literally a 0-70 race and I misshifted. That was on my old dc setup and they wouldn't race again bc they said their motor will blow up lol.

Nobody has raced me on the freeway yet so likewise talk is cheap.
Old 07-31-2009, 11:03 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

If i remember correctly ,David backed down after the MUSTANG showed up ... David was nice to Vick , he actually gave him a ride in the car if i remember correctly....

Like i said last time i posted , lets stop all the BS .... I can do Sunday .... Early , I can try , im not a grandpa ... I go out and party and get home late... But I will be willing to do this anytime...

P.s.
Are there any rules ??? I mean every time you race a Audi .. You gotta handicap them out .... Lets hear it audi guys ... Lets race from a launch , then i get my race... and the magically your car has problems ??

This is how its gonna go .... FREEWAYYYYYYY........ first .... **** ill start in any gear....

Like i always say ...

ITS ON LIKE DONKEY KONG ....
Old 07-31-2009, 11:19 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by NoReplacement4Displacement
If i remember correctly ,David backed down after the MUSTANG showed up ... David was nice to Vick , he actually gave him a ride in the car if i remember correctly....

Like i said last time i posted , lets stop all the BS .... I can do Sunday .... Early , I can try , im not a grandpa ... I go out and party and get home late... But I will be willing to do this anytime...

P.s.
Are there any rules ??? I mean every time you race a Audi .. You gotta handicap them out .... Lets hear it audi guys ... Lets race from a launch , then i get my race... and the magically your car has problems ??

This is how its gonna go .... FREEWAYYYYYYY........ first .... **** ill start in any gear....

Like i always say ...

ITS ON LIKE DONKEY KONG ....
That's cool in all that you might win but at the end of the day you still drive off in a cramped *** overly loud gas guzzling 2 seater with plastic interior.

S4's are the complete package and can be driven Rain,Snow or sun and are very comfortable cars if you wanna actually drive the thing instead of use it as a **** extension.

Either way when it goes down post the vids. I wanna see who's talkin and who's actually killen em. Good luck to all.
Old 07-31-2009, 11:19 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

This thread has gone down south. Its all about who's e-**** is bigger. I'll bring a Geo and watch all you guys : )

Yes talk is cheap and as of now we all agree. Setup the race and call me.

Once we see how our cars do, we can stfu and back to our normal world.

Cheers!

Quick Reply: Imola Beast - Dyno