S4 / RS4 (B5 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B5 Audi S4 & RS4 produced from 1998-2002

LevelZero Transmission to 517 Update...

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2008, 07:57 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ummm...

No. I am in California, and my transmission was the second 5HP19FLA ever sent to Level10. The first was Mike O.'s, (BLK01S4 here), and a quick search of the archives will tell you that we were actively thanking Leve10 at the time, three years ago. We both kept quiet then when shortly after the work was first done, both his and my own went back to Level10 under warranty, with substantial labor and shipping costs left to us.

His is slipping now, and mine has failed entirely. (Mine had a total of about 6,000 miles on it, and less than 200 of those were full power miles.)

Level10 is a scam. If you really do have a Level10 5HP19FLA which is holding together and working properly, you simply haven't found the limits of your basically stock transmission.

Good luck.

-Michael.
Old 06-02-2008, 08:01 AM

Default Re: I won't go that far just yet, lets see if Mikes tranny can handle

Hi,
Let me know how it works out. I'm interested to know how your trans holds up. I just started reading these forums.
Old 06-02-2008, 08:12 AM

Default Re: Ummm...

OK,
You will be the first person I contact if I have a failure. Maybe you should try calling those guy's and explaining your problem? Everybody talks highly about these guy's.
Have you been to any other forums?
Dom
Old 06-02-2008, 08:20 AM

Default Ummmhmmm...

Good luck with that.

I'm in California, so even if I did think you were anything other than a shill for Level10, my Audi wouldn't be making a trip to Long Pond unless of course, you'd like to ship it out, but I've already spent a lot of time and money shipping things back and forth to Level10, so I won't be doing it again.

Please tell us more about your car. What have you done to your Audi to make it perform? We would all like to know this. Please include substantial detail, as it might assist you with your credibility problem.

And, really... I don't want to hear about your Neon because there are lots and lots of domestic transmission builders, and the options are many. If I set out to build the TH700R4 in my Syclone, I could do it locally at any number of domestic performance transmission shops, just as I did the in the hybrid LS1/1972 240z which was my first major project car so many years ago. (For the record, it was significantly faster than the fastest B5 Audis are now, but my Audi is not a race car. It's a street car.)

This Audi will certainly be my last project. Folks like Level10 have certainly taken the fun away and added frustration for me.

Thanks,
-Michael.
Old 06-02-2008, 08:24 AM

Default You're joking, right?

I should call them and ask for "help" now that I've discovered hard evidence of what cannot be explained as anything other than extraordinary fraud?

That's like calling a your wife's divorce attorney for help.

...and yes. I know that Level10 has a reputation on many forums outside of this one, and it's not particularly good at this point.

-Michael.
Old 06-02-2008, 08:40 AM

Default Busted...

I found your name by looking at your e-mail address. I just phoned Level10 and you answered the phone.

If everyone at Level10 is as smart as you are, it's a wonder you're even in business at all.

D'oh!
Old 06-02-2008, 09:10 AM

Default Re: Ummmhmmm...

Wow....I'm a Shill now....!

Let me tell you somthing...I have been building project cars my whole life since I was 12. I started with a 69 Barracuda, Then a 70 Challenger, Then a 70 Chevelle, a Toyota sr5, Then a 84 TA, 2 Ford F-250 monster trucks, 2 Infiniti q45's, a Neon, and an 01 Audi s4.

I don't really care what you make think of me even though you have nothing but assumptions to go on.
I have had good luck with Level 10.
Sorry you didn't for whatever reasons. Perhaps you should call there and ask for a manager or something. It's worth a shot.
I'm not on here to argue with you or anyone else. I was browsing the site and saw your posts.

Good luck,

Dominick
Old 06-02-2008, 09:24 AM

Default Re: Busted...

You called ME????

Sounds like you forgot to pull the cord on a few jumps and smashed your head on the ground....

Next time you call Level 10 be sure to let them know your issues.....
Order me a cheese burger with fried onions too..!

Dominick
Old 06-02-2008, 09:28 AM

Default Mysteriously your e-mail address has been removed for your user link...

Could it be that you read my post, realized your oversight, and made it private? N'ah... Couldn't be.

...but it was johnjoseph@aol.com

There's a character around her called Eric Fletcher. You could take lessons from him.

Perhaps you could go and pitch in at mbworld.com. They love to ruin folks like you.

Take care, "Dominick".
Old 06-02-2008, 10:02 AM

Default try again

Next time try the word "Evanescent"
Google it....!

Just read your posts.....nice try but wrong again....!
Nothing to hide here...

I find your comments ammusing but not well thought out.... perhaps you need a new hobby.

Take care,

Dominick

Quick Reply: LevelZero Transmission to 517 Update...