S4 / RS4 (B5 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B5 Audi S4 & RS4 produced from 1998-2002

MAX: I have one thing to say and one thing only...

Search this Thread

Old 11-21-2001, 12:36 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default MAX: I have one thing to say and one thing only...

If you would of taken up mine and SPP's offer on this group buy from the beginning, THERE WOULD BE NO ISSUE, no confusion, no problem. Now all the sudden you want to cover yourself and make yourself look like the good guy and the "hero" by finally making the right decision and to go ahead with it. You're covering your *** by making this group buy "an official Edgeracing GB" knowing I got this whole thing started that you TOTALLY REFUSED in the beginning, but now in the end is making you money. And the whole "Black Market Group Buy" thing is absolutely ludicrous. Eric from SPP went to you FIRST, asking you to supply the wheels or not. He said this is how many we have interested, this is how many we need. Take it or leave it. You chose to leave it. Now he had to go elsewhere to be able to SUPPLY THOSE OTHERS still wanting them for that price but couldn't get them anymore if it was up to you. How fair is that?

"If a Group Buy was in fact such a popular idea, then why not through the official source? we are organizing this because you guys want lower prices... isnt that the goal?"

That wasn't your attitude until after you realized you were MISSING OUT on all these possible sales, now you're company is changing it's ENTIRE POLICY just so you can make all the money here. You cared less about all the people who wanted them. You'd be losing money if you did a group buy, that's all that matters. Now that you see you were wrong, it all changes. I appreciate everyone who sees my side, thanks.
Old 11-21-2001, 12:41 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

huh???
Old 11-21-2001, 12:48 AM

Default I told you the gb is dangerous with the moderator and others

watching... but i think your effort no doubt was for the community.. and I think ER response was good for the community as a whole, but MAX definitely have a temper problem about lableing any GB as "black market".. i mean my god.. at worst they are grey market... anyway I always urge GB people to go to audiwerks to post their stuff there.. at least you won't get attack my moderator or VERY agreesive advertiser here.
Old 11-21-2001, 02:20 AM

Default SOC: remember, in life, $hit happens. Don't take it personal, it's just business. I applaud you...

...on your efforts! =)