S4 / RS4 (B5 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B5 Audi S4 & RS4 produced from 1998-2002

Mikey le roi de la Piggie, you rule!! Thanks man!

Search this Thread

Old 03-29-2002, 10:40 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Mikey le roi de la Piggie, you rule!! Thanks man!

Too bad I didn't have a girl, the pink foglights would have been perfect for the occasion!
Old 03-29-2002, 10:47 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Dude, it is 3AM. GO TO BED!!
Old 03-29-2002, 11:03 PM

Default I'm f'ing wired man. 8-)

3 hours of sleep in the past 48 hours. Crappy *** sleep on an upright chair. I can't walk straight, I've no idea how I ended up back home, and I've got a mile-wide grin on my face (ie. the stupid-happy face). Now I'm home and can't fall asleep because I'm getting all soppy-philosophical (the way you get when you're stoned and watching documentaries) thinking about the poor guy who came out of the room next to my wife's, who was going to walk 6 miles back to his home in the projects. I gave him a ride to the middle of this scary as hell neighborhood, thinking as I left that I would not be much of a good father if I was dead and wishing that I was not in that car in that neighborhood in the middle of the night, and then feeling guilty about feeling that way. The guy I dropped off was very appreciative, and seemed like a great guy. He was curious about the car, real impressed with the interior (alcantara) and asking me how fast it would go. Cussed up a storm when I gave him an idea of how fast it went.

So here I am, living in a nice house, driving a nice car, bringing up a baby that most likely will have all sorts of opportunities open to him, when in the room next door, someone without a car will be bringing a baby home to a place with cracked windows and rotting walls and more limited options in life. It's heartbreaking. I kinda feel like I should do something for them, but don't want to appear condescending, and anyway now I have the luxury of being able to ramble on and on about it because I get to take a whole bunch of time off without having to worry about how the hell I'm going to feed the kid or pay the rent (I work for a very family-friendly company).
There actually is no direction to my digressions, I'm just typing because, as you pointed out, it's 3AM and I'm wired as hell.
Old 03-29-2002, 11:05 PM

Default ok NOW I'm tired

g'nite y'all
Old 03-30-2002, 04:01 AM
Banned

Default pink can be cute for boys too, right? well, at least for a little bit, then as soon as

he gets older, you probably don't want him to be running pink foggers in his 2020 S4...i mean...you don't want him to turn out like our weird *****

j/k man...take care and my best wishes with the newborn!

Mike
Old 03-30-2002, 04:05 AM
Banned

Default risky...but very kind of you....

someone's always lookin' over your shoulder....but that same someone may be saying...wake up giddie-stevie and use some good judgement ....

you could have just strapped the guy to your trunk and dropped him off by popping the central locking system, and flash him away with your rear fogs and fog-horn him off with the exhaust tips

Mike