S4 / RS4 (B5 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B5 Audi S4 & RS4 produced from 1998-2002

New guy here, I'm going directly to Stage 2+ from Stock

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2018, 07:45 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New guy here, I'm going directly to Stage 2+ from Stock

Hi Everyone. Just joined this month. I live in NJ and own a Black 2015 S4 with 25k miles on it. I bought it new. I didn't drive it much as it was garaged in NYC, but now I am living the suburban life and need to spice up my stoplight to stoplight driving lol.

I have about 15 yrs of experience doing mild to moderate work on cars. Don't have experience w/ ECU work and the like though, but I do know where the OBD2 port is lol.

Now that i have the garage and tools to do what i need to, and our bonus actually did what it was supposed to do at work this year, I can go a bit crazy with the car.

Got some new 19'' wheels on 255/35s. An RS4 Grille. And now going Unitronic Stage 2+. I am going both pulleys, R8 red top coilpacks, AWE Carbon Fibre intake.
Friday is the day this all happens, and I am a bit nervous. I am having a reputable shop do the work, mainly so my wife doesnt find out when i have the car apart in the garage lol.

also, i have NO idea why the pics keep going sideways.

I know the car is going to feel so much more powerful. Really excited. I have had a few stage 1 cars in my life (WRXs), so i just decided to go right to stage 2+. I am excited for the low end torque, the supercharger scream, and the ability to get pretty much Stock s4 max power at lower RPM.

Looking forward to learning more about the car and talking to some good people. Pic attached. the logo has since been removed from the new grille.
Attached Thumbnails New guy here, I'm going directly to Stage 2+ from Stock-grille.jpg