S4 / RS4 (B5 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B5 Audi S4 & RS4 produced from 1998-2002

NJ thefts, racial profiling and acadia thinking

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2002, 06:31 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default NJ thefts, racial profiling and acadia thinking

I posted a reply to the long thread about my description of the thieves, but it got lost way back, so here it is:

<a href="https://forums.audiworld.com/s4/msgs/794117.phtml" target="_top">Reply</a>

I have nothing against blacks , but the fact to the matter is that this is NJ and the vast majority of car thefts in this state are committed by the exact type I described in my post.
Acadia, you are not helping black people by thinking the way you do, people like you only help perpetuate the problem by not allowing law enforcement agencies to do their job (I am not saying that is the only reason why they do not do their jobs) and eradicate the problem once and for all and by creatin the false impression that crime does pay. As long as there will be people objecting to putting the word black in any sentence with negative conotation, the problem will not be solved, prove me wrong if you can , thereality is on my side.
Old 05-03-2002, 06:40 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Default I have seen first hand that the NJ state police avoid perusing minorities due to the racial

profiling issue. Politics has become such an problem that the police can't do their job.
Old 05-03-2002, 06:56 AM

Complex subject...All I know is we'd all be better off without all the PC going on today
Old 05-03-2002, 07:11 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Default No, I don't have a problem with you putting the word Black in a sentences!!!

I have a problem with stereotyping, that is the issue, There a good black people and black people, there are good white people and bad white people, I'm not on some crusade for blacks or whites, my point is that bad people are bad people, don't say this type is bad because they are black, say this type is bad, because they are a bad person, bottom line. As I already pointed out, thievery has a "sh*t" to do with being black or white, it has everything to do with a person being a theif.
Old 05-03-2002, 07:17 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Default I don't want PC, I want to clear up misnomers about stereotypes!!!

Don't be PC, be correct, I've pointed out numerous statistics about stereotypes. The simplest is the effects of drugs in black youths, the bottom line, is that white youth are more likely to experiment with drugs than blacks betwen the ages of 13 and 18. Although, the common belief is that black youths are selling and doing all the drugs, that's blatenly, a lie.

as stated earlier 70% of drug sales and drug use are acted by whites, yet
90% of drug arrests and indictments and convictions are of minorites? Now, how is this, the case clearly white's are in bigger business when it comes to drugs than minorities, yet, you racially profile blacks? Come on,

this is the B.S. thinking I'm trying to get at, it has nothing to do, with being black or white, it has every thing to do with stereotypes being fallacies, and ultimately, your perception of reality is false, and a group of people suffer because so many wrongly believe their perception.
Old 05-03-2002, 07:17 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Chris Rock needs to step in here.
Old 05-03-2002, 07:31 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Default It's more than politics because in other states, minorities get pulled over for no

reason when driving a car that looks too nice. Trust me on this. I've seen it and experienced it far too many times.
Old 05-03-2002, 07:34 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Default There is too much PC going on, but stereotyping one group because a small percentage

does something bad is just plain wrong doesn't help anything....does more damage than good.
Old 05-03-2002, 07:35 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Default and I've livedfirst hand growing up in NJ, being profiled!!! so, don't tell me it doesn't happen!!!?

I'm 17 walking down the street with my friends, at about 10 pm, and a cop pulls up asking for our licenses, .... we were walking what the hell is that?

My friends were in the park, we always, hang out in our neighborhood at about 10:30 or so, on a summer night, the cops role up ... and start asking all these question, then throws everyone on the ground and starts searching our cars, my friend is protesting come on, man, you know us, what's this all about, you say high to my mom all the time, you know I live around the corner. The cop was to "motivated by race" to realize who it was he was throwing on the ground?

My hometown is small 1 Square mile, and predominately white, we all know each other, but I see if your black after dark, you better have your papers on you.

Just a summer ago, we were all going down to the shore, and one of the cars break down, and we pull over in this little median on the highway, and call for a tow truck. So, this cop, roles by, then he comes back 5 minutes later, and starts telling us to move on ... what are you doing ... did he ever stop once to ask why we were there, did it ever occur to him, that perhaps, we were waiting on a tow truck ... know he assumed that 10 black guys together must be up to no good ... and when we told him, did he offer a hand, or apologize, no, he drove off ... and this was a black cop.

So, in short, don't tell me, you seen first hand "sh*t", I've lived first hand ... I could go on and on ... with these stories ...

And don't tell me, all of sudden, after 400 years of in grained stereotyping of associating "black" with negative, is all of sudden going to change, get real boss ... read the news papers, read, the stories of police abuse, read the stories of black kids wrongly be persecuted ...

Last Year,A black 8 and 7 year old child in Chicago, were being brought up on rape and murder charges ... how absurd is that, they, were accused of raping a 13 year old girl and strangling her with her underwear, come on, these children were denied access to their parents for 24 hours, 8 and 7 year old, and they were told to confess, terrorized, threatened and so they did. Of course, a few days later, forensics found semen in the the girl so of course the children didn't do it, but how absurd is that an 8 and 7 year old, strangling a girl with her panties, come on ... boss, this is B.S. Look at how the children were treated. The White World would be outraged, and ready to lynch the Chicago P.D. but this is the way of the world if you are black ...

Blitz, you think things, have changed your crazy ...
Old 05-03-2002, 07:40 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default And I have had a hispanic cop put a gun to my head.....

and start asking me if me being white made me better than him. Apparently I had "disrespected him" by leaving a gas station to quickly. What is your point?

Quick Reply: NJ thefts, racial profiling and acadia thinking