S4 / RS4 (B5 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B5 Audi S4 & RS4 produced from 1998-2002

Nogaro S4 in SF BA?

Search this Thread

Old 01-24-2000, 01:32 PM
Sander

Default Nogaro S4 in SF BA?

I have a Nogaro blue S4 on order but I'm getting a little nervous about the color choice. Is anyone local (I'm in Sunnyvale, work in San Jose) willing to meet and let me take a peek at their Nogaro blue wonder car? Perhaps a get together with some more folks to shoot the breeze?

Thanks!

Sander (S4-less in Sunnyvale)
Old 01-24-2000, 01:34 PM
leslie

Default Re: Nogaro S4 in SF BA?

check the registry/ or do a search. There is the "notorious" Corey S, with a Nogaro in that area. Check the archives, great shot of it w/ city in background.
Old 01-24-2000, 01:53 PM
CraigB

Default Just saw my first Nogaro the other day in Denver...

Nothing to be nervous about; it's a beautiful color! Looked much better in person than in pictures.

CraigB
(lowly A4 w/TAP Stage 2 and other mods).
Old 01-24-2000, 01:57 PM
del

Steve S, Corey S, and myself all have Nogaro Blue cars. I am in sunnyvale email me.
Old 01-24-2000, 02:06 PM
Corey S

Default If this isn't urgent (more)

...perhaps we can plan for a club lunch sometime next week. Steve is out of town this week, and I am fairly busy.

Sander, we often get up to 15 cars (A4's and S4's) at one of these lunches, perhaps you can see a few different color combos. Does this sound like a good idea??

Corey S
'00 Nogaro S4
Old 01-24-2000, 02:08 PM
TurboX2

Default You just missed a great meeting we had at Diablo last weekend.

I also didn't like the Nogaro in the catalog but in person, the color is awesome. If I ever get the Avant, I will probably get it in Nogaro. Right now, I'm stuck with boring silver. BTW, we had 3 Nogaros at Diablo.
Old 01-24-2000, 04:29 PM
dave

sounds good to me, corey, I'd love to check out the APR
Old 01-24-2000, 05:01 PM
Sander

Default Sounds great! I'll keep an eye on the board but added my e-addy

be sure to remove the 'nospam.' part :-)
Old 01-24-2000, 10:19 PM
Dare

Default Sander?

I think I've met you. Did/do you drive a DSM? If I'm remembering your name correctly I think we met at one of the bay area DSM get togethers. I used to drive a '95 Eagle Talon TSi (lightly modified). You drove a 2G Spider, if memory serves.

Either way, I now drive a Nogaro/Blue Alcantera S4 that you're more than welcome to take a peek at. Send me e-mail. Or if this club lunch thing happens I’ll try to show up there.
Old 01-25-2000, 03:03 AM
rickp

Default LCP and myself has Nogaro as well...................

If you have the "kohones" to get a 40+K car, why don't you go all the way and get Nogaro? A month and a half after my purchase, I'm still pleased as punch with the color of this car! People all over tell me how beautiful my car is. Others just stare and drop their jaw when they see it...........

Rick

Quick Reply: Nogaro S4 in SF BA?