S4 / RS4 (B5 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B5 Audi S4 & RS4 produced from 1998-2002

Ok, I have set up a paypal account for PiggieFund...

Search this Thread

Old 07-24-2004, 06:38 PM

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Ok, I have set up a paypal account for PiggieFund...

First off, please no one flame me for doing this. I am one of the MANY people that piggie has done work for and either severely undercharged for his time and effort, or he has done work for free. In the short time I have known him, I have seen him do this countless times for others.

I guess that trying to organize this is my way of saying 'thank you' and try to give back to the man that's always giving.

Now, I'd like to make it clear that Piggie in no way, shape, or form has asked me to do this.. as a matter of fact, I'm sure he'd prefer I not. Oh well, here I am doing it. (sorry piggie)

Let me back up just a bit. Read this post to find out what happened: <a href="https://forums.audiworld.com/s4/msgs/1715335.phtml">https://forums.audiworld.com/s4/msgs/1715335.phtml</a>

The purpose of this "fund" is to help piggie get his car up and running asap. The damage will not be cheap to repair :-( No duct tape mod will work this time.

I have set up a paypal account with e-mail piggiefund@mnaudi.com . The account is not yet verified, but should be. It is ready to receive funds (actually, one has already been received.. THanks!). Fund donations of course are completely voluntary, if you choose to help out, donate whatever amount you feel is fair. Money will be transferred out of paypal to one of my account, which I will then make sure is delivered 100% to Mike.

Again, this is just a way of saying thank you that will help Piggie out of a rough spot.

Thank you!
-Jordan Price
Minnesota Audi Club President
Old 07-24-2004, 06:49 PM
AudiWorld Expert

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I like Mike as much as the next guy, but does he not have insurance?
Old 07-24-2004, 06:53 PM

Yes, of course
Old 07-24-2004, 06:55 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Default 5 accidents in 10 months

you have to start wondering how poor of a driver this guy is.
Old 07-24-2004, 06:57 PM
Elder Member

Seeing he hasn't been at fault, I wouldn't call him a poor driver.
Old 07-24-2004, 07:02 PM

Default I'll remember to rag on you next time you have a string of bad luck.

Your comment is unnecessary, seeing as you don't know the details of what happened.
Old 07-24-2004, 07:05 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

what exactly happened?
Old 07-24-2004, 07:07 PM
Banned

Default i got rear ended 3 times and the 4th time something fell off the back of a semi. wtf do you want me

to do? let's see. 5th accident, i'm still tryin to figure out how i lost the car on that. add the blown turbos to the list and there you go, my car is a POS right now.

not lookin for any money out of anyone...jprice, thanks for posting as a friend like this, but it's not really necessary man. i know i've helped out alot of people tryin to pay my dues to the community for all the support i've had over the past few years trying to make my performance and repair work grow and i really do like how we all take care of one another...<ul><li><a href="https://forums.audiworld.com/s4/msgs/1690946.phtml">https://forums.audiworld.com/s4/msgs/1690946.phtml</a</li></ul>
Old 07-24-2004, 07:10 PM
Banned

Default yeah matt...but only used it for the 7k dollar repair bill one...the others

were either barely at my deductible and/or i didn't want to show that on my record, especially since 3 of them occured within a month or so.

i dunno, and the warranty thing for my car goin bad, i've never had my car in to audi for any service whatsoever.

oh well. like jprice said, i didn't ask him to post this....he feels pretty bad after all he's seen me go through after i moved to mpls since last fall....between the injuries, gettin robbed, getting screwed on a home deal, relationship probs, and the accidents, it hasn't been all that great
Old 07-24-2004, 07:14 PM
AudiWorld Expert

Default Mike, I know you've had a string of really sh!tty luck, and I'm really sorry. I could have phrased

question better, I know you have been an asset to this group and whatever you get from this won't be nearly payment enough for all you've contributed. I didn't mean it in a negative way, I was just curious what the money was for. I'll try to contribute some too, I think jprice has a great idea.

Quick Reply: Ok, I have set up a paypal account for PiggieFund...