S4 / RS4 (B5 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B5 Audi S4 & RS4 produced from 1998-2002

One more thing Philly,

Search this Thread

Old 05-03-2002, 12:12 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default One more thing Philly,

yes there is everything wrong, with cops simply checking up people without probable cause, especially, if they do so solely on race. Your misperception that black males are commiting most of the crimes in urban areas, is simply, dead wrong. Proportionally whites who live in urban areas, commit equally as many crimes.

What I'm trying to get through your B.S. logic is that crime is not limited by race, crime on the otherhand is limited by economics, although, the only difference is that the more economically well to do in our society, simply get away with more crime and also since they make the laws although morally what they do may be wrong, legally, it might be ok.

Your argument is based in stereotypes which is exactly what I am arguing against. You think that more black males commit crime in urban areas, when crime in urban areas is higher for all races. It's like your SAT reasoning that blacks simply just score lower, no, blacks in urban areas score lower, and so do those very same whites that go to the **** poor urban schools. So the issue wasn't being black or white, but the lack of proper education in those urban areas.

You listen to Bill O'reilly to much Philly, the man speaks eloquently, but B.S. no matter how you wrap it up, still smells like B.S. go read on some truth and actual statistics, and not on your perceived ideals.

And you can hold something over someones head, until the situation is rectified.
Old 05-03-2002, 12:21 PM

Default your misperception is dead wrong...... LOL

What the hell does that mean?
Old 05-03-2002, 12:24 PM
Maestro

Default he has more important things to do than to proofread his posts :)

<a href="https://forums.audiworld.com/s4/msgs/794163.phtml">link to the topic</a>
Old 05-03-2002, 12:34 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Hey, I'm a black guy ... so ... I'm gonna come up and shoot him ... LOL