S4 / RS4 (B5 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B5 Audi S4 & RS4 produced from 1998-2002

So instead of talking about Econ, Employmnt way inflated fuel prices, let's talk about the peterson

Search this Thread

Old 05-05-2003, 07:10 PM
AudiWorld Expert

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts
Default So instead of talking about Econ, Employmnt way inflated fuel prices, let's talk about the peterson

Trial.

WTF?!?!?!? They are not even famous like OJ (another very guilty ****!)

We as a culture have a attention span of an infant.

What about the ****ty economy, homeless people, the ever growing unemployment situation. Or hell why don't we deal with the fuel prices, since the IRAQ issue is no more (hell we control the oil fields now!)..

Sure Senator Boxer says one thing on how outrageous the fuel price is a month + back and that's it. "ya she cares" And Gov Davis is an absolute turd.

How do we light the fire under "our government" to look into the "real" issues ( Ya I'm a bit short sided when I think the fuel pricing is up there with all the other issues I listed" and get it resolved?! If no one does we are going to stay inflated and more and more people are going to just acclimate to the inflated prices on BS gas.

And this Peterson case, the officers are morons, he is a ****in murderer, but you know what, good chance that evidence was planted (that's going to be the defense since the entire world knew where a large part of the investigation was held!)! But the whole world needs to be focused on a single murder, people are killed every friggen day. Our society is pathetic.

And again, what do I do to be heard, vs standing on a street corner with a big sandwich sign, saying the world is going to end. Oh don't get me started on the news channels giving this "religious society/Cult" air time, because they came out and totally lied about being the first to clone, not 1 but 2 human beings. Now we are putting them on the news, talking about their religion etc. It's friggen unbelievable!!!!

I'm not done

Tory
Old 05-05-2003, 07:23 PM
AudiWorld Expert

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Decaf Tory, decaf.
Old 05-05-2003, 07:55 PM
AudiWorld Expert

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

"""" Are You threatening ME?!?!?!? """"