S4 / RS4 (B5 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B5 Audi S4 & RS4 produced from 1998-2002

This story is too good not to share. Non-S4 related but worth a read...

Search this Thread

Old 04-16-2002, 10:28 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default This story is too good not to share. Non-S4 related but worth a read...

Yesterday my friend/co-worker is driving his Land Rover to work from Livermore. As he's driving he sees way down the road a hawk swoop down and snag what he thinks is a mouse. Amazed at what he's sees he watches this bird fly the opposite direction with this critter in his talons. As he's driving the bird turns back his way and loses it's grip on the critter. As my friend is driving he see's this mouse get bigger and bigger as it falls and he soon realizes it's heading straight for his car. Unable to move because a car is next to him on this two lane road he keeps driving. Before it's too late he realizes that it's not a mouse, but a huge rat! Just as he stops at a light this rat slams into his windshield and explodes. The lady in the car next to him has her window down and shards of rat fly at her. She lets out the blood curdling scream and my friend sits in his truck stunned with blood and rat bits all over his windshield and hood.

Not able to get the bits of rat and blood off is windshield with his wipers he pulls over at the nearest gas station. As he pulls in everyone there just stops and stares at his vehicle. At the gas station the guy next to him slowly looks over with his mouth open and asks, "What the hell happened?" He tells him, "You wouldn't believe it if I told you." Sure enough the guy after hearing the story told him that if he hadn't seen his car he would not have believed him.

Pretty damn hillarious to hear my friend tell the story with the sound effects. I wish I could do it justice.
Old 04-16-2002, 10:46 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Default Thats nothing compared to my kill?!=)...........my post to the Lexus forum...

My first "real" kill.........just had to share......
....I was minding my own business driving on this road in Taipei with lots of motorcycles. I was just wondering what will happen if i hit these bikes.

I was going at the speed limit and for once driving normally, not reckless like im used to. This girl on a scooter starts to get closer and closer to my right front fender. I didnt mind much, because people here miss each other at 1/4 of an inch. So i kept going straight in my lane, and looking in front of me, but out of the corner of my eye, I "feel" she is still inching towards my right fender. I thought about moving to the left, but hey i was thinking this is a 4000ibds SUV, why should i move for a 100c.c scooter with a girl on it!!

Then i hear this silent thumb and a louder BANG followed and i realize that i have hit her. I looked to my right and i see her bike disappear under my door line and she herself falls forward and disappears with her bike. The way she falls look sad and pathetic, i immediately braked hard and steer ever so slightly to the left so i dont run over her with my tires. I didnt feel my car going over anything and was relieved. But u can never be sure. I was scared that i killed her but on the other hand, i have been wanting to hit one of these bastards who always get in my way. I havnt hit one of these since '96!=)

Anyway, I ran down the car to see if she's fine. The bike is leaking gasoline and the girl still lying on the ground. But she's fine and she'e one of those girls thats about 35 and never had sex before, "old virgin", as i like to call them. I asked her if she was ok, and when i got her nod, i begin scolding HER!! I said:"why the ****, do u have to hit me! U cant possibly have the money to pay for the damages!" I looked at my front bumper and fender but i dont see any damage.......so i again start to be nice to her, but in the back of my head i feel very sorry for her. A girl riding a 100cc motorcycle being hit by a big SUV, falling on the ground, broken pieces of the bike everywhere, gasoline smell fill the air, looking at a guy crossing he's arms scolding her!!.....

However, she knew it was her fault but she still gave me some lip but very quietly. I asked her to ride off slowly after about 3 minutes into the incident. The cops werent even called. I cant believe i got away for almost killing somone, even though it was her fault. I got back in the car and couldnt believe the car was unscathed after such a big bang. But im almost smiling and was even bragging to my friends that i had hit this bike during lunch. Because if u never been here, u'll never know how bad driving in this **** hole is.

When i finally got back to the office and thoroughly inspect the car, i found a dent about 5 inches long!!! But luckily there was no paint damage. But its just on my front door, so it look very obvious. I am very angry of myself not because i let her hit me, but because i was behaving so mildly when i was driving that day. I usually drive like a crazy ******* out of hell, especially in taipei. People see me in their mirrors and get the hell out of my way, not wanting a piece of my car. So after this incidence im more reck-less than ever, that way people will never get close, and i'll never get dents!!!

Drive safely people!! Even if u dont hit anyone, someone will hit you!!<ul><li><a href="http://www.clublexus.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=42768">Linky Link</a></li></ul>
Old 04-16-2002, 10:59 PM
AudiWorld Senior Member

lol.. they didnt really seem to like your story over there