S4 / RS4 (B5 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B5 Audi S4 & RS4 produced from 1998-2002

Try to pin piont the SEMI's location w/ MY S4 on it(more)help!

Search this Thread

Old 12-01-1999, 05:47 PM
Can't wait any longer for S4(sometime this week?)

Default Try to pin piont the SEMI's location w/ MY S4 on it(more)help!

I was told to expect delivery in late late nov. but anysways that is old news. I was told that houston release alot of car(audis?s4s?Dogdes?).
But people are talking about getting their cars today. I live in colorado and am getting my s4 from prestige imports. if there are any dealers or new s4 owner who got/get tomorrow/friday in S4s in any of the follow states please tell me where and when...texas, new mexico, oklahoma,kansas

thank you for your help
adam '00 S4 imola/onyx(soon)

ps i am peeing in my pants with annicipation
Old 12-01-1999, 06:06 PM
Uzanak

Default Re: Try to pin piont the SEMI's location w/ MY S4 on it(more)help!

We(Mcdonald Audi) have one S4 coiming in two-three days.
It is Hibiscus Red with Onyx interior. 6speed.

Uzanak
00 S4 blk/onyx
H&R/Bilstein/BBS RC 18s
Old 12-01-1999, 07:47 PM
John

Default Hey Uzanak, how do you like the HR's? Could you give us a quick HR review for the S4?

I am planning a "mild" suspension upgrade in the next couple of weeks. Want to reduce roll mainly for high speed cornering in the highways and backroads. Could you give me a quick review on the HR's you got. How did they effect your cornering ability and everyday ride quality?
Old 12-02-1999, 03:22 AM
Jim De Arras

Default Your dealer location has NOTHING to do with it.

Audi's delivery system is pretty messed up. They will have a truck deliver ONE s4 in Idaho and another SINGLE one at Heishman's. Happened while I was there.

Get your dealer to log into www.teamhouston.com, and find the carrier's name. Then, if you're lucky, he can contact the carrier, and get status.

Unless the actual driver lies to the dispatcher, which happened in my case.
Old 12-02-1999, 08:13 AM
Uzanak

Default Re: Hey Uzanak, how do you like the HR's? Could you give us a quick HR review for the S4?

Most of you know that I have H&R Race/Bilstein shocks combo, Overall I am very satisfied. Bodyroll on corners are now almost gone, ride quality is about the same as stock.(I give a ride to my clients and they do not complain nor notice that I have aftermarket suspension mods)
Those fender gaps are gone...with 18s, there is no rubbing.

HTH

Uzanak