S4 / RS4 (B5 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the B5 Audi S4 & RS4 produced from 1998-2002

WMS Castrol Top Car shoot out Blows Diff

Search this Thread

Old 09-03-2009, 08:42 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hey mike how did the fuel line fail and which brand was it? are you going to o-ring the block or heads with the new engine?
Old 09-03-2009, 09:24 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by SIMPPLY @ WMS
Our doors are open for anyone that wants to feel our GT beast.
Mike,

One of these days I'm going to take you up on that.....

Marc
Old 09-03-2009, 10:43 AM
AudiWorld Member

Default OMG biggest lie ever

Originally Posted by SIMPPLY @ WMS
Our fuel pump's high pressure hose failed and caused a massive knock at 5K rpms on our 1st dyno run. We were on 91oct and had maybe 1-2gal of 109oct, cats and full exhaust to make sure we pass smog as well at the same time.

Due to misfires we couldn't do our 2nd dyno pull and had to change over to stock engine with ko4 hybrids( which they don't make any power) with AWE software from 4 years ago to compete in day 2-3.

Yes all the track testing was on ko4s. My car for this event was around 3200lbs but it was 112F at the track. 11.1 not sure about MPH, I went for a 10.9 run and diff went out.

I guess next time : ) GTs and new built engine is ready for the laser.
WOW thats a crock of **** if i have ever herd one. you ran the gt set-up the whole event you liar. you can tell from the 1/4 mile video that it is running gt28s
Old 09-03-2009, 10:45 AM
AudiWorld Member

Default Your a goon simpply

Originally Posted by 10.98 or bust s4
WOW thats a crock of **** if i have ever herd one. you ran the gt set-up the whole event you liar. you can tell from the 1/4 mile video that it is running gt28s... And you talked all this .

And you talked all this smack about me blowing a stock motor making 550whp and you blew your BUILT motor with 550whp lmao wow loser
Old 09-03-2009, 10:49 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Originally Posted by fastestaudiwagon
Did I tell you my project would be done by a certain time or something?

you fell for my trick. i new you would respond if i put "September" instead of August.
MAYBE you told everyone;

That's Agtronic's mock up engine, so I don't have them quite yet. I've just got to get a couple more things done to my engine at the machine shop (balance the rotating assembly, deck the block) and hopefully get my mani's etc. real soon. From then on there should be no holdups, and the plan is to have it done before Aug. 29th.

i guessed those plans TO HAVE IT DONE before August 29th got FLOP'D, Lol

did you tell me that it's Sep 3rd? maybe instead of making a whole dialogue about why people should be banned, you should focus that energy towards your " FLOP'D so called project.
I fell for your trick? Nice attempt to cover up your mistake. As for the date, I never claimed it will, by all means, be done by then. I stated my plans, which were just that, tentative plans. Things didn't work out that way and plans can change. Sept.29th wasn't just an arbitrary date, it has a meaning. And now that that date has passed the project has taken a bump in the priority chain again. I don't understand your obsession and concern for other people's projects and timeframes.

You also like to dance around the actual points of my posts. You try to give someone crap for not having pictures of a completed project when you yourself have a project that is a "flop" by your own standards and is running on nothing but hot air and no pics. Hypocrite much? I have little faith that you have even driven the car yet, let alone boosted over 10 psi, but somehow that constitutes a completed project?

I'll prob sit back again like I was because it really is pointless to try to logic and reason with someone who is irrational. Talk about an exercise in futility. It'd be interesting to meet you in person because I'm curious what made you this way.

Last edited by jibberjive; 09-03-2009 at 10:55 AM.
Old 09-03-2009, 11:00 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Default TROLLS GTFO

And you talked all this smack about me blowing a stock motor making 550whp and you blew your BUILT motor with 550whp lmao wow loser
Dude, who the f+ck are you? More importantly, go away.

Old 09-03-2009, 11:23 AM
Former Vendor

WOW thats a crock of **** if i have ever herd one. you ran the gt set-up the whole event you liar. you can tell from the 1/4 mile video that it is running gt28s

LOL Ok kid. I think we all had enough of you here as well as QW. You have no clue so please STFU. Any smart car guy can tell from the dyno Vid and track day the car sounds different.2nd I ran an EBAY exhaust and on the track I was running VM1. If you listen to the dyno vid you can also hear the engine not running well after the 1st pull. Save the drama for those that care, which you won't find here.

Don't worry I'll post my 9sec run and vid soon. The cars is well, WMS is doing great and thats all that I care about.
Old 09-03-2009, 11:24 AM
Former Vendor

Originally Posted by SpTurks isme snitchs
hey mike how did the fuel line fail and which brand was it? are you going to o-ring the block or heads with the new engine?
Just the main line to the 044 pump. We pulled the pump out and the line was dry and had a big hole in it.

I build another replica but with fuel cell.
Old 09-03-2009, 11:30 AM
Former Vendor

Well at least I'm not a ***** like your mom. She must be just as dumb for keeping a rotten fetus inside of her for 9 months.

Abortion ftw!
Old 09-03-2009, 08:35 PM
AudiWorld Member

Hey Mental, I find it ironic that your username here is "10.98 or bust s4". I don't see any 10 second time sips from you, just a blown S4 that hasn't run for months. I guess your name is "bust s4" after all!

Quick Reply: WMS Castrol Top Car shoot out Blows Diff