S6 (C7 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the C7 Audi S6 produced from 2012 - 2017

Can I get an additional discount on my S6 order by joining Audi Club North America?

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2015, 04:14 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jasonlitka
It's the standard Suppliers benefit: 6%, 4% from the dealer and 2% from Audi. You are also entitled to any rebates that might be available at the time of delivery.

My deal included free AudiCare as well but not all dealers are willing to do that.

Wow, this is all great information..........now I need to figure out how to bring this to the attention of my sales rep. He was nice about the test drives and making the order but I haven't heard from him in well over a month and he has not given me the 2016 pricing which is now published nor has he said a word about delivery date.

I am thinking of telling him that I have been doing lots of research while I wait and discovered on Audiworld that people are getting 6% off deals and that I am planning to join ACNA. Still mulling over my strategies with him...
Old 02-04-2015, 06:12 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 99 Likes on 44 Posts

Yes there are, but they're all against 2014 & 2015 models, not 2016. Most manufacturers don't update the rebates for the first month or two of deliveries so I've been assuming Audi is the same.
My past experience is Audi extends the programs to new year models just before the first deliveries. That was the case on both my 2009 A4 and 2013 A6 which were among the very first of the new model year to arrive in country at the Davisville, RI port. The programs changed to include both a few days before I picked them up.
Old 02-05-2015, 04:27 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Originally Posted by snagitseven
My past experience is Audi extends the programs to new year models just before the first deliveries. That was the case on both my 2009 A4 and 2013 A6 which were among the very first of the new model year to arrive in country at the Davisville, RI port. The programs changed to include both a few days before I picked them up.
If so, that would be awesome. I own two cars eligible for conquest so the extra $1500 would really make me smile since its kind of unexpected.
Old 02-05-2015, 06:28 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

When I called in early December Sally volunteered the option of Lifetime as a way of skipping the 6 month wait.
Sally is the person that approved waiving my 6 month wait as well. But it is not official policy like it used to be.
Old 02-05-2015, 09:00 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Originally Posted by NVJeff
Wow, this is all great information..........now I need to figure out how to bring this to the attention of my sales rep.
Just call and ask any random person at the dealership if they participate in the Audi Supplier Program. Leave the ACNA part out of it.

Audi Supplier Program

If yes, call your actual sales rep and tell him you found out that you're eligible and that you want the order rewritten as 6% off. Make sure they do it correctly too. The 6% also applies to the delivery charge.

If not, call your actual sales rep and tell him you found out that you're eligible and that you want the order rewritten as 6% off or you'll cancel and take your business elsewhere. There's a 7% spread between Invoice & MSRP in 2016 so they'll still make money.
Old 02-05-2015, 09:43 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Just call and ask any random person at the dealership if they participate in the Audi Supplier Program. Leave the ACNA part out of it.

Audi Supplier Program

If yes, call your actual sales rep and tell him you found out that you're eligible and that you want the order rewritten as 6% off. Make sure they do it correctly too. The 6% also applies to the delivery charge.

If not, call your actual sales rep and tell him you found out that you're eligible and that you want the order rewritten as 6% off or you'll cancel and take your business elsewhere. There's a 7% spread between Invoice & MSRP in 2016 so they'll still make money.
Thanks for more great suggestions, sounds like my marching orders are to:

1. Call Sally at ACNA and purchase the lifetime membership. I suppose I have a small risk of the $800 bucks on this.

2. Verify my dealership is part of ACNA.

3. Call my salesman and move forward with the ACNA deal.

These message boards are a huge help to a first time Audi buyer like myself, thanks so much.
Old 02-05-2015, 06:52 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Audi Supplier Program

Is the owner loyalty incentive added on top of the Supplier Program discount? Thanks!
Old 02-05-2015, 07:21 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 99 Likes on 44 Posts

Originally Posted by Lavosier
Is the owner loyalty incentive added on top of the Supplier Program discount? Thanks!
Yes.
Old 02-16-2015, 07:02 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Audi Supplier Program

Here is my update; I called and signed up for a lifetime membership with Sally at ACNA. Then I told my sales agent the good news that was now part of the Audi Supplier discount program.

He wrote to me and said he had discussed it with his sales manager and they didn't think it fair since we had negotiated a deal at 3% over dealers invoice, the S6 is an exclusive car and they had used one of their allocated spots for me.

The funny thing is that the Supplier program is at 6% off of retail price which if the mark up is about 7% would be 1% over dealer cost.

Someone has posted here that the dealers kick in 4% on this deal and Audi puts up the other 2% and if this information is correct (any way to verify?) would mean the dealer is making the deal at 3% over invoice.

So theoretically this should be exactly the same place the dealer would be on the deal they already made with me so what is the big deal...

Unless the Audi incentive/discount is also a big item. When I looked this up all I could see was that Audi was giving new buyer discounts in the range of $500 to $3,000 for those like me making the switch from BMW.

Hopefully what I am saying makes sense and I am wondering if anyone has any other thought of suggestion.

p.s. I am in Northern California and the dealers around here are extremely stingy with discounts...
Old 02-16-2015, 08:02 PM
AudiWorld Member

I agreed to the 3% off MSRP when I placed my S6 order as well. That was a few days before I discovered this forum and the fact that a lifetime ACNA membership could get me 6%. I called my dealer and asked for the 6% but the sales manager refused me as well. My wife saw the new Q7 that was introduced at the Detroit show and now wants to look at moving to one of those for her ride this fall. I'm planning on joining ACNA with a regular membership now for that purchase. My dealer did screw up in that he made the deal wtih me based on the 2015 S6 order guide and (after my request) subsequently agreed to honor the deal for an equivalently optioned 2016. With the new pricing that looks like it'll put me a hair over 6% off, if he indeed agrees to honor it. If not I'll definatly be calling AoA corporate and making big waves. I wouldn't have cared had he given me the 6% ACNA discount.

Quick Reply: Can I get an additional discount on my S6 order by joining Audi Club North America?