S6 (C7 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the C7 Audi S6 produced from 2012 - 2017

Guess how many Panameras I saw on the road yesterday afternoon?

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2013, 10:15 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Guess how many Panameras I saw on the road yesterday afternoon?

On my relatively short drive from Ventura County to Torrance (part of L.A.), CA yesterday afternoon in my A3 daily four banger I saw (4) Panameras! I've probably seen four times that over the last four weeks or so. And every time I see a Panamera I think, those are 'kind of OK looking' and kind of strange looking at the same time (trying to refrain from saying 'fugly').

Guess how many S6s I saw?

ZERO!

Guess how many C7 S6s I saw in the last four weeks in the greater Los Angeles and Ventura County areas? ZERO!

Let's keep it that way.

I get complimented so much on my car when I take it out. Like Sunday afternoon, twice in one hour.

I’ll leave the Porsche Panamera to the dime-a-dozen status as far as how many I see on the road and the Audi performance sport series to the discerning enthusiast!
Old 06-04-2013, 11:33 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I was gonna guess four, lol. I too see them everywhere, especially in the Thousand Oaks area. What part of VC are you from?
Old 06-04-2013, 02:53 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Originally Posted by Blackz06
I was gonna guess four, lol. I too see them everywhere, especially in the Thousand Oaks area. What part of VC are you from?
I've lived in Camarillo for the last 8 years, in Newbury Park before that for 17 years and in T.O. before that for 11 years. LOVE it in this area... the best of so many worlds. How about you? I'm on my 5th Audi from Rusnak... and my brother is on I think 7. How about you... did you buy from Rusnak? Not to throw around numbers haha... but I just did.

Yeah I had no point to my post other than I am surprised at how many Panameras I see here in So Calif... and yes, many in the T.O./Westlake Village area but all the ones I saw yesterday were at various points along the 101 and 405 fwys.
Old 06-04-2013, 03:41 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by Shredster
I'm on my 5th Audi from Rusnak... and my brother is on I think 7.
Do you mind messaging me who you work with at Rusnak? I'm currently shopping around for a 2014 S6 build order and seeing what deals are out there.

In terms of your original post, I typically see 3-4 Panamera's a day here in West L.A. I see maybe 1 S6/S7 a month...
Old 06-04-2013, 03:56 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Originally Posted by CreoS4
Do you mind messaging me who you work with at Rusnak? I'm currently shopping around for a 2014 S6 build order and seeing what deals are out there.

In terms of your original post, I typically see 3-4 Panamera's a day here in West L.A. I see maybe 1 S6/S7 a month...
Ask for James Anderson! He'll hook you up. He didn't sell me mine but he's the guy... most knowledgable and will work with you. I bought my S6 from a kook salesmen because I already knew what I wanted and negotiated regardless of who sold it to me... plus he was new so I wanted him to get the commission being I'm in sales myself... been there.

Tell James that a recent Rusnak S6 buyer, David Willingham sent you to him. He knows who I am.

Last edited by Shredster; 06-05-2013 at 06:59 AM.
Old 06-04-2013, 04:25 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

Ask for James Anderson! He'll hook you up. He didn't sell me mine but he's the guy... most knowledgable and will work with you. I bought my S6 from a kook salesmen because I already knew what I wanted and negotiated regardless of who sold it to me... plus he was new so I wanted him to get the commission being I'm in sales myself... been there.

Tell James that a recent S6 buyer, audi enthusiast David Willingham sent you to him. He knows who I am.
Great, thanks!
Old 06-05-2013, 08:15 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I've lived in Camarillo for the last 8 years, in Newbury Park before that for 17 years and in T.O. before that for 11 years. LOVE it in this area... the best of so many worlds. How about you? I'm on my 5th Audi from Rusnak... and my brother is on I think 7. How about you... did you buy from Rusnak? Not to throw around numbers haha... but I just did.

Yeah I had no point to my post other than I am surprised at how many Panameras I see here in So Calif... and yes, many in the T.O./Westlake Village area but all the ones I saw yesterday were at various points along the 101 and 405 fwys.
I love Ventura county as well. I live in Oxnard, but work up in NP. This is actually my very first Audi and absolutely love it. Will be hopefully upgrading to an S6 before the new year. I purchased my A6 from DCH here in Oxnard, a great delaership IMO, awesome customer service. But my salesman just moved to Rusnak and will definitely be using him for my S6 purchase.
Old 06-05-2013, 08:22 PM
AudiWorld Member

I used to see the same one, every day, because we owned it. 16 months later we got rid of the Panamera because the novelty wore off. It's too big, too wide, has horrific visibility out the back and side, and now they are a dime a dozen.
Old 06-05-2013, 09:26 PM
AudiWorld Member

I have an office window that faces Hollywood Blvd - you can't swing a dead cat here without hitting a Panamera. I like them, but they are definitely not unique here. The last S6 I remember seeing was in Germany.

...and I got mine from Rusnak too.
Old 06-06-2013, 11:55 AM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by Delurker
I have an office window that faces Hollywood Blvd - you can't swing a dead cat here without hitting a Panamera. I like them, but they are definitely not unique here. The last S6 I remember seeing was in Germany.

...and I got mine from Rusnak too.
True here in Tampa too, I'll see 3 or 4 in a day sometimes and haven't seen another S6 yet.