S6 (C7 Platform) Discussion Discussion forum for the C7 Audi S6 produced from 2012 - 2017

My New S6

Search this Thread

Old 05-09-2017, 05:57 PM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Semi thread hijack

Silent D,

I have something in common with you.

My Touareg TDI replacement project was implemented in January and finalized last night (about a month too early)

Since I ordered it I went with Prestige. Love the HUD
Had to have red leather.
Mostly loaded but I passed on the sound system upgrade.

I get to park it INSIDE my office (ok garage) and look at it all day.

Congrats on your beast. Enjoy!
Attached Thumbnails My New S6-img_0394.jpg   My New S6-img_0393.jpg   My New S6-img_0392.jpg   My New S6-img_0391.jpg   My New S6-img_0382.jpg  

Old 05-09-2017, 06:31 PM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by h_brown@mac.com
Silent D,

My Touareg TDI replacement project was implemented in January and finalized last night (about a month too early)

Had to have red leather.

Happy Gen 1 owner I assume?

I'm a not-so-happy Gen 2 owner. It's OK though, it's an R Line and really is a fun SUV to drive.

I'm hoping to Join the S6 club once my S4 lease expires in August.
Would really like to order but the deals on (2017s) lot inventory are really good. Were you able to get any significant discount on your order?
Old 05-09-2017, 06:51 PM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Yup Gen 1. But sad, I love the Treg. I was convinced I was going to buy them forever. It is a well conceived vehicle. I figured now was the time to do something a bit different for a while....

Honestly I have no idea if i got a good deal or a bad deal. I do know I loaded it up so it was not cheap. A lot of the lots sell stock S6 at lower price points but are missing Sport Package which is critical to the handling of this car. Would not buy without it.
Old 05-10-2017, 02:27 AM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by 19hole
Love the color combination!

I like the Daytona Gray as well.
I really wish it was possible to order a S6 with Nardo Gray.
I'm a fan of the Lunar Silver interior, which it seems no one has at all, ever. I never see it in anyone's S6/S7 builds. I have this dream of a Nardo Gray S6 or S7 with Lunar Silver inside. I was curious when I was at the dealership about Audi Exclusive colors, so I asked to look at the "book" of them. Unfortunately I did not see any Nardo Grey. There were however some interesting colors you could pick to really may the S6/S7 pop.
Old 05-10-2017, 03:03 AM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Silent do you plan on any mods in the near future?

Last edited by chasinfsh15; 05-10-2017 at 09:24 AM. Reason: Previous post was off topic
Old 05-10-2017, 07:57 AM
AudiWorld Member

Received 10 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by MikeS6
I like the Daytona Gray as well.
I really wish it was possible to order a S6 with Nardo Gray.
I'm a fan of the Lunar Silver interior, which it seems no one has at all, ever. I never see it in anyone's S6/S7 builds. I have this dream of a Nardo Gray S6 or S7 with Lunar Silver inside. I was curious when I was at the dealership about Audi Exclusive colors, so I asked to look at the "book" of them. Unfortunately I did not see any Nardo Grey. There were however some interesting colors you could pick to really may the S6/S7 pop.
Audi will build you a Nardo Gray. It's available through their Audi Exclusive program. Here's a build thread over on the other forum of a guy who did this. His has Nardo with black interior and it looks great.

Nardo 6 Build Thread
Old 05-10-2017, 08:08 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 102 Likes on 81 Posts

Mike, I have the Lunar Silver in my S7 and really like it. The combination with the matte finished wood looks great.

pre-delivery photo....
Old 05-10-2017, 09:11 AM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by Jhawkla
Silent D,

Had to have red leather.

I welcome the hijack! I can't get enough looks at these beautiful cars. I really like the red with Daytona. They compliment each other so well and with the red in the brake calipers also. Personally, I considered the red but wasn't brave enough to go for it. I wanted mine to be a sleeper and the red gets you away from that imo. And what is also nice is the cost audi charges to add the red interior is super reasonable in my opinion.

Enjoy that beautiful beast!

Last edited by Silent Drone; 05-10-2017 at 12:31 PM.
Old 05-10-2017, 04:07 PM
AudiWorld Member

Originally Posted by Silent Drone
Audi will build you a Nardo Gray. It's available through their Audi Exclusive program. Here's a build thread over on the other forum of a guy who did this. His has Nardo with black interior and it looks great.

Nardo 6 Build Thread

Oh snap, I looked in the Audi Exclusive Book of colors and did not see Nardo Gray. I love it. Thanks man!
Old 05-10-2017, 04:55 PM
AudiWorld Member

I had the tint done. Here she is with a nice transition front to rear 50-35-20. I wish my state would let me do 35 in the front but it was not meant to be. I have to say I really like the way Daytona shines in the sunlight...

Quick Reply: My New S6