S7 Discussion forum for the Audi S7

Is it a good deal? 2016 S7 Prestige for 56k

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2019, 11:20 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Is it a good deal? 2016 S7 Prestige for 56k

I have found a used 2016 S7 Prestige for 56k, very low mileage(less then 450 miles on it), with B&O package, night vision, drive assistant package, it's imported from Canada, about 13 months remaining factory warranty, OTD price is about 62k+.

Not quite familiar with imported vehicle, I'm not sure if it's a good deal, and wanna ask for advice? All opinions welcome, thank you!

Best,
Aaron.
Old 03-25-2019, 07:15 AM
AudiWorld Member

Overall it seems like a good deal but I would want to know why a car that is almost 3 years old only has 450 miles on it. If buying from dealer, could they certify it for you? Probably are going to need some fluids changed due to time schedules, not mileage. FYI, night vision is way overrated, have it on my S7 and I don't think it does much.
Old 03-25-2019, 08:52 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Originally Posted by EvergreenQ7
Overall it seems like a good deal but I would want to know why a car that is almost 3 years old only has 450 miles on it. If buying from dealer, could they certify it for you? Probably are going to need some fluids changed due to time schedules, not mileage. FYI, night vision is way overrated, have it on my S7 and I don't think it does much.
Thank you EvergreenQ7! I just bought it. I don't know why it only has less than 450 miles on it, the Carfax report shows the car was firstly registered in end of last year before the dealer imported it from Canada, looks like it was sitting on the dealer's parking lot or a private garage over two years, and was driven just fews times. The overall condition is great except the battery is not quite good(degraded over years without using it at all) and one of clips for fixing rear seat broken. It's not an Audi dealer, so it cannot be certified.

Some pictures:
Gauge cluster is replaced to comply US regulation, they replaced it with wrong parts w/o engine stop/start support, but stop/start works fine:

The big heart:

Best,
Aaron.
Old 04-02-2019, 04:58 AM
Audiworld Junior Member

Default Bought a used S7 Friday

I saw your post and thought I'd chime in on my experience from this past Friday. I bought a 2016 S7 (pic attached) with 24k miles and certified per-owned (CPO) until March 2021 and Audi Care good through 45k miles. I got it for 57k (before taxes, title and all of that)...I thought it was a good deal here in Northern VA. I had a 2015 Mustang GT 50th Anniversary Edition...and insurance went WAY up so keep that in mind also!

Old 04-02-2019, 09:11 PM
AudiWorld Member

Nice looking ride Brownc, the black optics package is perfect on your car. So I have a 2015 S7 I purchased back in September 2017, I paid $64k, it is a CPO and had 24k on the odometer when I bought it. So all of our prices seem to be in the ballpark but then not a lot of these cars running around so what are ya gonna do? Should also throw in that my car has the upgraded B&O stereo which was a $6k upgrade when new and I have the night vision assistant. Happy with my S7, love the lines on the car and the speed of my beast. Enjoy your new rides!
Old 04-04-2019, 01:43 PM
Audiworld Junior Member

Thank you Brownc for sharing your experience! It's pretty good deal for a CPO, the Audi Care worth about 1K. For the insurance, I got about $628 for 6 months, not bad.
Old 07-07-2019, 08:11 PM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Originally Posted by xlpeng
Thank you EvergreenQ7! I just bought it. I don't know why it only has less than 450 miles on it, the Carfax report shows the car was firstly registered in end of last year before the dealer imported it from Canada, looks like it was sitting on the dealer's parking lot or a private garage over two years, and was driven just fews times. The overall condition is great except the battery is not quite good(degraded over years without using it at all) and one of clips for fixing rear seat broken. It's not an Audi dealer, so it cannot be certified.

Some pictures:
Gauge cluster is replaced to comply US regulation, they replaced it with wrong parts w/o engine stop/start support, but stop/start works fine:

The big heart:

Best,
Aaron.
If the S7 production numbers are similar to the S6 when looking at exterior colors only, you sir have a rare one. Only 30 Misano Red Pearl S6's were sold in the US from 2013-2016. No 2017 data available unfortunately.

I'm trying to find similar production numbers for the S7 but am not having any luck. A thread over at Audizine says you can send in your VIN# to audicare@audi.com and they will tell you how many of your model that year exist in your configuration (Exterior and Interior Color). Be interesting to see what yours says since it came over from Canada. I'm in the market for a CPO low mile 2017 and am soaking up all the info I can find. Targeting a Sepang Blue with Arras Red interior but something tells me they didn't make hardly any in that combo.
Old 10-30-2019, 02:03 PM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I reached out via email to the Audicare rep and they responded within a day. I have 1 of 56 Glacier White over black 2017 S7's.