Well no idea how well these guys will do, but another Euro car club has started here in Utah

Search this Thread

Old 12-29-2006, 06:51 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Well no idea how well these guys will do, but another Euro car club has started here in Utah

German Vermin, open to any Euro car. Most guys will probably have a VW though.

The guys proposing the club are the ones who setup the car show back in Nov down in Provo.

There is an Audi specific forum underneath the Utah forum.<ul><li><a href="http://www.germanvermin.com/index.php">http://www.germanvermin.com/index.php</a</li></ul>
Old 12-30-2006, 04:42 PM

Default "Everyone wants to rule the world...."

That old song is what reminds me of the Vortex Ut &amp; NV forum right now. Makes me not really want to get too involved. Isn't there enough crap happening in the world right now to be divided over clubs? Screw clubs, I'll show up to whatever if I feel the desire to do so. We're all enthusiasts. I've tried organising events in the past and have had little to no success. I guess we will have to see how things pan out.
Old 12-30-2006, 04:46 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Default Yup pretty much my view on it.

Utah doesn't seem to want clubs, based on their lack of participation, lack of planning, unwillingness to commit money to anything, etc.

But frankly, I think the WK days are over and people are just hanging on to all hope and looking back fondly at the good ol' days. Nothing that has happened in the past 18 months gives me any hope that WK is really coming back.