Audi A3 / S3 / RS 3 MKII Discussion forum for the 2015 to 2022 Audi A3, S3 and RS3 - including the upcoming E-tron and TDI models

2015 Audi A3 2.0T Quattro mods?

Search this Thread

Old 10-04-2018, 08:49 AM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default 2015 Audi A3 2.0T Quattro mods?

Picking up a 2015 in white this Saturday with 17k on it. I got my wife one and one drive in her car I was hooked lol. Of course I won’t be able to leave it alone so go cast goodies are in order. Now I’ve beeb searching online like crazy and while I found something’s I like to double check before I waste my money. If I could make 300-325 hp at the wheels on the stock turbo I’d be stoked but I don’t know if it’s possible? I’d like to stick with the stock catback. Here is what I have picked out so far, if you see anything wrong let me know or if there is anything I should add. I will strictly run the car on 93 octane fuel.

gfb div valve

CTS front mount intercooler

CTS 3.5” downpipe with high flow cat

034 resonator delet (do I need this or does the down pipe above already come with this?)

034 P34 intake

APR stage 1 tune or AMR tune?

dfg turbo inlet

any help is is greatly appreciated!
Old 12-11-2018, 06:37 PM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hello djdilliodon, i have a 2015 audi a3 1.8t (white on black) and i have been having a blast modding it! I'll attach some pictures, but so far i have a rs3 style black honey comb grill, s3 style pedal covers, 18 inch rs5 (i believe) style rims, a carbon fiber high kick duckbill spoiler, black audi wheel caps, aftermarket audi stem caps and a recently installed remus axle back quad exhaust with remus exhaust tips. In one of my pictures you can see an example of the quad exhaust system, rear diffuser is off for right now but a carbon fiber s3 style rear diffuser will be put on soon. Also, soon to come is a cts turbo resonator delete because exhaust is too quiet(: as well as a GTS tuning chip from RaceChip USA. I hope i gave you some extra ideas on some mods to get for your car! Enjoy!

Old 12-11-2018, 06:55 PM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by GageB928
Hello djdilliodon, i have a 2015 audi a3 1.8t (white on black) and i have been having a blast modding it! I'll attach some pictures, but so far i have a rs3 style black honey comb grill, s3 style pedal covers, 18 inch rs5 (i believe) style rims, a carbon fiber high kick duckbill spoiler, black audi wheel caps, aftermarket audi stem caps and a recently installed remus axle back quad exhaust with remus exhaust tips. In one of my pictures you can see an example of the quad exhaust system, rear diffuser is off for right now but a carbon fiber s3 style rear diffuser will be put on soon. Also, soon to come is a cts turbo resonator delete because exhaust is too quiet(: as well as a GTS tuning chip from RaceChip USA. I hope i gave you some extra ideas on some mods to get for your car! Enjoy!

that is a nice looking A3! I have moved forward on mine and so far here is what I have done:

konig gloss black 18” myth wheels with general g max tires.

H&R lowering springs for a 1.3” drop all around

esc dog bone insert

BMS intake and turbo inlet

esc turbo muffler delete (not installed yet)

gfb DV +

tints

carbon fiber rear spoiler

What I wanna do next is the following:

intercooler with all upgraded piping

JB4 with blue tooth

down pipe with electric cutout

rs3 grill but want the Audi logo in chrome

most likely more just not sure yet. A part of me just wants to slap a bigger turbo on this thing and really have some fun lol.
Old 12-11-2018, 07:17 PM
M4D
AudiWorld Member

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

I'd skip the diverter valve, doesn't seem necessary on these cars. Also you only need the downpipe if you go stage 2, and yes you can run the res delete with the downpipe....it's only not needed if you change out the oem catback for aftermarket. I'd do the 034 rear subframe mounts along with the dogbone mount, huge difference in how planted the rear end feels whether you do any other mods at all or not plus easy install. I'm stage 1 91 octane Apr ecu/tcu on my '16 A3 and have pulled 4.0 zero to 60 on my p3 gauge with only an intake, turbo muffler delete, turbo inlet, catback and dogbone/subframe mounts.

Last edited by M4D; 12-11-2018 at 08:01 PM.
Old 12-11-2018, 07:26 PM
AudiWorld Junior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by djdilliodon

that is a nice looking A3! I have moved forward on mine and so far here is what I have done:

konig gloss black 18” myth wheels with general g max tires.

H&R lowering springs for a 1.3” drop all around

esc dog bone insert

BMS intake and turbo inlet

esc turbo muffler delete (not installed yet)

gfb DV +

tints

carbon fiber rear spoiler

What I wanna do next is the following:

intercooler with all upgraded piping

JB4 with blue tooth

down pipe with electric cutout

rs3 grill but want the Audi logo in chrome

most likely more just not sure yet. A part of me just wants to slap a bigger turbo on this thing and really have some fun lol.
I would love to install a bigger turbo! I love what you have added to your car! I've been trying to get some more ideas performance wise and this helps! Do the H&R lowering springs preserve OEM ride quality or do they feel different?