Suspension Tuning Discussion Discussion forum for general topics regarding suspension tuning

HPA Motorsports: Your Source for ST Coilovers at the Best Price

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2011, 03:26 PM
AudiWorld Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default HPA Motorsports: Your Source for ST Coilovers at the Best Price

ST Coilovers

Since 1979, the ST brand has been associated with cutting edge suspension offerings for a broad platform of vehicles. In 2005, KW Automotive GmbH of Germany acquired the ST brand with visions of lifting the quality expectations for the budget conscious enthusiast.

Using KW’s European technology, the ST brand sets the bar for quality and functionality within a market segment overrun by rebranded offshore knock offs.

Contact the team that established KW in North America for all your suspension needs, HPA Motorsports is your best source for ST Suspensions. With our factory trained staff, knowledgeable insight awaits your inquiries for any of ST’s range of applications.

HPA is pleased to offer all ST VW / Audi applications online at www.hpamotorsport.com.

Product features

Reviews

Originally Posted by danlk2
I got mine installed…the suspension feels way better than I thought it would, thanks…:thumbup:
Originally Posted by l88m22vette
…these coilovers will be good for people who have to deal with seasonal weather and road conditions.
Originally Posted by sicklyscott
I just installed a set of ST's…they are amazingly comfortable…If you're looking for something for the street with some spirited driving, you'll be VERY happy.
Originally Posted by 320hpBlackTT
Just got it aligned drove it like 10 miles did some crazy turns and such.....RIDES LIKE A DREAM :thumbup:
Originally Posted by London Dub
These look MUCH nicer than my FK's…The threads look much beefier, but easier to keep clean. The perches have a set screw to help lock them - something missing on the FK's. The composite perches are generally easy to turn and seem smooth, where my FK's were a little notchy from the get go…I don't know why anyone would buy Rokker or VMaxx over these.... for the price these have to be the best quality and bang for buck around.
Originally Posted by GTI#702
…just received mine today and may I say I am very impressed with the quality of these coils. I have run all kinds of coils on my other VW, (i.e. k-sports, v-maxx, hr) and they are up there. :thumbup:
Originally Posted by CalgaryDub
…They are the best quality coilovers for under $1200 period…
All ST Coilovers are made with high quality zinc-plated steel shock bodies, ensuring a long life. KW offers a 5 year limited warranty to the original purchaser against defects in materials and workmanship for as long as you own that car. The warranty does not cover damage to the parts caused by misuse, misapplication, or installation.

With 20 years of tuning the VW/Audi platform, our team at HPA will be able to define the ST solution that will meet your needs and ensure you are getting the very best price possible.

Pricing: Contact HPA at 604.598.8520 or at info@hpamotorsport.com for a quote for your specific application.

PRICE Guarantee! If you find it cheaper, let us know. Once again, we are the Original Authorized Distributor of KW (and ST) in North America and we will do our best to match or beat any competitors’ price.

Competitive shipping rates are available in the US and Canada. International orders will have freight quoted on an individual basis.
Old 07-06-2011, 01:04 PM
AudiWorld Member

IMs and e-mails replied.

Thank you for your orders thus far!
Old 07-21-2011, 02:35 PM
AudiWorld Member

Thank you to everyone who visited the KW booth at this year's Waterfest 17 event in New Jersey. All IM's and e-mails replied.
Old 07-27-2011, 09:57 AM
AudiWorld Member

PMs and e-mails replied...
Old 08-03-2011, 12:01 PM
AudiWorld Member

PMs replied...
Old 08-08-2011, 03:20 PM
AudiWorld Member

PMs and e-mails replied...thank you for your orders!
Old 08-17-2011, 12:38 PM
AudiWorld Member

All PMs and e-mails replied...
Old 08-25-2011, 03:01 PM
AudiWorld Member

E-mail us for a price quote...
Old 08-31-2011, 03:44 PM
AudiWorld Member

All PMs and e-mails replied...
Old 09-07-2011, 01:58 PM
AudiWorld Member

Special pricing through the month of September. PM or e-mail for a quote...

Quick Reply: HPA Motorsports: Your Source for ST Coilovers at the Best Price