A3 1.6TDI 2016 COOLANT WATER LOSS

Search this Thread

Old 12-07-2016, 04:01 AM
AudiWorld Newcomer

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default A3 1.6TDI 2016 COOLANT WATER LOSS

Hi Friends,

I hope I opened the topic to related title. I have a problem and am very sad about this. Just 3 days ago on Sunday, I was going out and went to my car and I had the warning of Coolant Water Level, when I checked it I saw:

There was only little pink water under it and I called emergency help service they told me to add some water to see if it will loose again or not, then I left car. The following day in the morning I checked it, and did not see any loss and went directly to service. They checked and told me that there is not any water leak etc. And it is normal for this engine till 30.000km. However there is no logical explanation, nothing. Wy it happened like this or where did the water go?

By the way my car is in 10.000km and it is a 4 months brand new car. Please advice if there is anyone had the same problem or what can I do?
Old 12-07-2016, 04:57 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 381 Likes on 343 Posts

Ozlem, welcome aboard! You have to continue watching the coolant over flow bottle and any messages that might be displayed in your instrument panel. I've seen our cars discharge a small amount of coolant and then never do it again. Please continue to monitor it.