Test Forum B5 FAQ

this thing work?

Search this Thread

Old 05-29-2002, 06:33 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default yeah...

as much as I'd like to see some of those photos... posting them online here would be a really bad idea. I'd be very selective about what you post. I rarely post pictures with me in it. The only exception is the sig. I've had people hack it, but it was in good humor. I fear you'd be subjected to an extra amount of torment. It wouldn't be worth the effort.

I have posted other photos... <a href="http://www.jmg-galleries.com">my scenic stuff</a>... but most people were decent about the site. I still haven't really pushed this site out. The prices and supporting pages are not final. Just filler so they're still really really goofy and odd.

Stick around I'd hate to see you run off the forums because of a group of people with 13yo mentalities.

Back to height... as long as you're comfortable with it then thats all that matters. Modeling and the physical requirements to do so have always struck me as odd. If you model and I had to take a guess as to where in CA. you were I'd think L.A. I grew up around there and still have family in the area. In fact I'm due for a road trip to see my sister who will be delivering my niece in early July. I'll end up heading down there after my June vacation road trip to Wyoming and Montana. Boy I'm just spewing out the info. Hopefully i'm not putting you to sleep.

Hang in there and I look forward to catching you on here or over email