TT (Mk1) Discussion Discussion forum for the Mk1 Audi TT Coupe & Roadster produced from 2000-2006

Anyone bought an Audi from Rockville Porsche/Audi in Maryland?

Search this Thread

Old 06-24-1999, 02:12 PM
DC Driver

Default Anyone bought an Audi from Rockville Porsche/Audi in Maryland?

Just wondering what type of service I'm in for... They seem pretty busy, just worried they won't pay much attention to me after I turn over the check for the TT...<p>Also, I'd love to hear about any service experience anyone's had there...
Old 06-24-1999, 05:12 PM
Scott

Default Re: Anyone bought an Audi from Rockville Porsche/Audi in Maryland? Yes - Long

Don't worry, RPA is a GREAT dealership and the staff are Audi fanatics - you won't be treated as a 2nd class customer for not buying a Porsche. I've bought 5 Audis since 1975 - the last 2 (97 A4 and a black TT last month) were purchased from RPA. I've traveled a lot and had my cars serviced at probably a dozen Audi dealerships east of the Mississippi -- RPA is the best of the lot. Don't worry about the "busy-ness" of the service dept, it's just run with Germanic efficiency. These guys will bend over backwards to meet your needs. BTW, I bought my TT from Bob, but both Rick and Sawyer are nice guys and helped me in my purchase even though not the primary sales agent. No financial interest - just a really happy client.
Old 06-24-1999, 05:12 PM
slk

Default Re: Anyone bought an Audi from Rockville Porsche/Audi in Maryland?

Have had nothing but a terrific experience with Rockville Porsche-Audi. Best salesperson is Chip Bozga. Ordered Silver/Black on April 25--car arrived on June 10. Haven't needed service so can't speak to how that will work. Used them for servicing and recalls on my former Audi and all went well. Service manager is Mike Rentz. Give him a call if you're queasy.