TT (Mk1) Discussion Discussion forum for the Mk1 Audi TT Coupe & Roadster produced from 2000-2006

Boston area drive, this Sunday (more)...

Search this Thread

Old 10-19-1999, 02:36 PM
Mark M.

Default Boston area drive, this Sunday (more)...

This coming Sunday, October 24th, I'm organizing a drive for Boston area luxury and sports car owners that will take us from the Museum of Transportation in Brookline, MA (www.mot.org) to the Yankee Candle Company Car Museum in South Deerfield, MA (www.yankeecandle/car_museum.html).

The plan will be to meet at the Museum of Transportation around 10:00am. Admission is $5. I'll provide the Dunkin Donuts. At 11:00am promptly, we will leave and head "out west" to Yankee Candle via Route 2. Admission also $5. We should be back in the Boston area by about 6:00pm.

So far, the line-up includes a bunch of assorted Bimmers, a handful of Lexi, some Supra TT's, some NSX's, some RX-7's, and a few SLK's. If anyone is interested in joining us, then please contact me at MaloneDies@msn.com. Include your name, phone number (cell phone, if possible), and the make/model/color of your car (just so we can keep an eye out for you).

There seem to be a fair number of folks coming down from New Hampshire for the drive, and they will probably form their own contingent for the drive down to Boston in the morning. Let me know if you would be interested in joining them, and I'll pass your email and info along to them.

Also, there are a few people who will be meeting us at Yankee Candle, instead of doing the whole drive. Let me know if you have an interest in doing that as well.

Happy Motoring,

~Mark M.