TT (Mk1) Discussion Discussion forum for the Mk1 Audi TT Coupe & Roadster produced from 2000-2006

Colorado TTQ Pricing?

Search this Thread

Old 01-07-2000, 10:16 AM
Steve S.

Default Colorado TTQ Pricing?

Just talked with a friend of mine Ken Kanazu at McDonald Audi in Littleton CO...he is doing excellent deals on new TTQ Coupes for the remainder of the month. Trust me...they are EXCELLENT deals for Colorado. One requirement...only Ken is doing these deals...only talk to him. Yes, less than MSRP.

Call him for details. (303-795-1100)

Steve S.
00 S4
NorCal Audi Club

P.S. No, I get nothing for telling you this information...I just am forwarding on this information for your gain.
Old 01-07-2000, 09:13 PM
Gary

Default Re: Colorado TTQ Pricing?

Can only reiterate my earlier post re McDonald Audi, Littleton, CO. They had a cavalier attitude about the TT--wouldn't even give test drive and jacked up MSRP. This was after I had purchased 3 Audis from them and did a large amount of back end business. I even talked to Mike McDonald about it but no test drive.

They lost my two TTQ orders as well as my back end business--mechanicals--to Prestige Audi, Lakewood, Colorado.
Old 01-08-2000, 10:03 AM
mne

Default Same here Steve and I like many of the guys there... but not enuf to pay 3k over MSRP...

and be told that ALL TT's have a second gear grind problem or that I dont know how to drive a manual transmission. Wont repair a SINGLE item they can't witness first-hand as faulty or intermittently broken. Never gave me the engraved aluminum plate that had "Audi TT #12" that they promised me in spite of bringing it up to them half a dozen times over 5 months. Never follow up with a phone call to ask if I was satisfied with latest service. Will never return a phone call when I asked a question. I took my service work and my new 225 order to Prestige in Lakewood as well.