TT (Mk1) Discussion Discussion forum for the Mk1 Audi TT Coupe & Roadster produced from 2000-2006

Forge Motorsport - now in the US

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2002, 11:58 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default I think that this is why this will be good for everyone......

People who want to buy from a place with reknowned Customer Service, will be able to do that through one of the US retailers.

Those who want to buy direct should also be able to do that as well.
Old 05-20-2002, 12:57 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Thank you for your comments,

In all honesty, Yes we are hoping to increase our US sales after all we are a business.

But you are wrong in assuming that we intend to do it by selling direct rather than through our current retailers.

Not only do we value our retailers, but we have built strong relationships which have helped in providing quality products for the Audi owner. Our retailer commitment is such that we feel that we should be advertising our products on their behalf and what we do hope to do is to bring you a wider choice by making available all of our product range over the next few months.

We could not expect our retail partners to take the possible gamble or covering the financial cost of stocking some of our more diverse items which we produce or have available to us in the UK.

At the end of the day if we create a demand for a product I am sure our retail partners will decide to stock it. One obvious disadvantage we have with some of the heavier or more bulky products is the cost of shipping to each individual retail partner.

This unfortunately is often reflected in the final price so we are looking into a combined bulk shipping to our own US distribution center. This will help reduce the prices to you.

I don't know about the stage 3 kit for $1000 dollars but we do intend to cut costs where we can, that way we all benefit.
Old 05-20-2002, 05:05 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Where's the Beef

Where what and why do some sites not include prices on what items cost? Do I have to guess and then call on every item? I'm in the market for several items for my TT (Mod virgin ) Is there somewhere I have overlooked?