TT (Mk1) Discussion Discussion forum for the Mk1 Audi TT Coupe & Roadster produced from 2000-2006

Hello ! Back again old name D in Van BC..... Christine praises this forum over mbworld.org......

Search this Thread

Old 10-13-2001, 01:04 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hello ! Back again old name D in Van BC..... Christine praises this forum over mbworld.org......

I still have the car. It's running well currently. It's been in one accident on the right rear and second, stolen and hit on the left by the cops who stopped the car. The repairs were such that it still looks good. No major problems, the biggest being the mass airflow sensor being changed the dealer said due to the use of a K&N filter. The oil from the filter interferred with it's readings.

Hello. Its Christine here! I know I don't own a TT, but the guy above does! Just had to comment on this forum.
I have a 2001 CLK430. I always wanted to be able to find a Mercedes world-with a CLK forum. Well, I finally found it a few nights ago. I was very excited, to say the least. Finally, I can read all the input and thoughts from people around the world that drive the same car as I do. Well...it was quite a scare. My boyfriend is..sorry, used to be constantly on this TT forum. And me having also a passion for the TT (my dream is a amulet read TT, hardtop in automatic!) , I used to read the posts with him. Everyone here seemed so supportive and positive. No cursing, no degrading, no racial comments, no picking a time and place for a "who's ***** are bigger" fights!
Well, the CLK forum has all of the above and much, much worse. A poor Arabic rich man, thought he had the greatest wheels-Giovanni wheels, with Honda look alike body kit...etc, he posted his pictures and asked members for comments. Well, that turned out to be his worst nightmare. Most of them loved his posh estate-beautiful driveway. His car was parked in his house practically...
And worst of all, many thought his wheels could pick up many satellite channels. If any of you would want to read up on this, it is on the CLK forum on page 5 at mbworld.org.
To cut this short, I must praise you all for having such respect and manners towards each other. It was a honor to visit your world. In my world, there are many snobs that are only good at swearing, degrading, yelling, negative homosexual comments. And I must say, why is it that when TT drivers come across each other at a street or light, you are all kind. When I meet a twinnie CLK, they are pretty nasty. "C'mon, race me baby, I'll kick your ***" attitude.
If you want a taste of other worlds...you may want to visit my world...sob....mbworld.org.
Good luck, don't get eaten!!!!
Old 10-15-2001, 11:29 AM

Christine who? Don't want anyone to think this is me.
Old 10-18-2001, 10:24 PM

hoTTflash: u should try reading the write-up. I don't anyone would mistake me for you. ChrisCLK