TT (Mk1) Discussion Discussion forum for the Mk1 Audi TT Coupe & Roadster produced from 2000-2006

I don't care what anyone else says, I LOVE MY TT!

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-1999, 03:43 AM
JoeyC

If you do not like the sexist remarks...then go to iamwomen.com...this is OUR last little corner!!! (nt)
Old 11-09-1999, 03:52 AM
get real

Didn't know we had "corners". Are we fighting? How dumb (nt)
Old 11-09-1999, 03:57 AM
garyc

But he is very sensitive to anonymous posters and can trace them. Look out! (nt)
Old 11-09-1999, 04:05 AM
GO TT

Default I love blondes. They're always good at one thing.

Polishing my shift ****. (INSERT LAUGHTER HERE)It was a joke.Greg
Old 11-09-1999, 04:30 AM
GO TT

Default No, I think it's you who should get real.

I think it's pretty safe to say that Brad was joking. As was I a few posts later. Have you ever known a comedian who didn't insult anyone? Probably not.That's because he/she or ***** would not be very funny. And as for fighting, nooo, we're not fighting. We're just sitting back and watching the human race deteriorate around us. Thanks to Vogue and Cosmo and the like. Did you ever notice how beautiful they make women appear to other women. Seems like propaganda to make women attractive to other women to me. Throw a picture of the TT and a golf club ad and men have the perfect masturbation material. Oh, and think about it before responding......PLEASE,Greg
Old 11-09-1999, 04:30 AM
Joe

Default Wow...

Interesting perspective. You are indeed lucky--I feel lucky to be getting one at 25.

A Garrett-chipped TTQ? Ooooh....the Q must be amazing chipped!
Old 11-09-1999, 05:09 AM
Denny

You are lucky! I have stuff in my freezer older than you!! Have fun. (nt)
Old 11-09-1999, 05:17 AM
Denny

Okay guys, am exercising total restraint. TeeHee, giggle, doing a blonde hair flip (nt)
Old 11-09-1999, 05:21 AM
Denny

Default Actually, Brad was making a good point. (more0

He was pointing out a stereotype. Happens all the time. The assumption that attractive women are airheads is common.
Old 11-09-1999, 06:12 AM
Koo

Default I think what "can be"--note CAN BE offensive to some is (more)

when you live with the stereotype for most of your life, you can get annoyed at the reference. Sure it's always nice to prove people wrong, but it gets tiring. Sometimes it's funny, sometimes not. Guess it depends on the mood we're in--uhoh here comes another one.......LOL

Quick Reply: I don't care what anyone else says, I LOVE MY TT!