TT (Mk1) Discussion Discussion forum for the Mk1 Audi TT Coupe & Roadster produced from 2000-2006

Moderation in this forum....my promise to you.

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2009, 09:51 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

How can I edit threads with corrected information?

I have some writeups I want to delete.

Last edited by Blue TTop; 03-18-2009 at 09:53 PM.
Old 03-19-2009, 02:41 AM
AudiWorld Senior Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

We got a moderator?

Wow, things really have gone downhill when the lil ole TT forum gets an official moderator. In the 7ish years I've been on Audiworld I've rarely seen things get out of hand on this forum to the point of needing a moderator and ground rules.

Didn't know the vB conversion came with massive changes in policy too. Guess your getting ready for the influx of new "talent" that will be contributing to the forum.

lol
Old 03-19-2009, 06:16 AM
AudiWorld Super User

its only fair if u do it w/ no pants on!
Old 03-19-2009, 06:20 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Where are the forum rules posted?
Old 03-19-2009, 06:32 AM
Banned

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by roadyTT
Where are the forum rules posted?
When you register they were presented to you. Since the move, the Admins haven't had a chance to get the page put back up.

I logged out and hit the "register," link and this is the Current Terms:

Forum Rules

Registration to this forum is free! We do insist that you abide by the rules and policies detailed below. If you agree to the terms, please check the 'I agree' checkbox and press the 'Register' button below. If you would like to cancel the registration, click here to return to the forums index.

Although the administrators and moderators of AudiWorld Forums will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and neither the owners of AudiWorld Forums, nor Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd. (developers of vBulletin) will be held responsible for the content of any message.

By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.

The owners of AudiWorld Forums reserve the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason.
Vague...Sure. This is one of the reasons I posted up what you can expect from me as a moderator. Its up front, honest, and to the point.
Old 03-19-2009, 07:34 AM
AudiWorld Uber User

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I have been moderated, deleted and censored (as have many others) in this recent changeover. I was one of the members that helped Build this forum into what it was. For many years I was a paying sponsor here. A Great % of my 53K posts were aimed at offering help to other members and instrumental in building this community. All that is gone now. IB made a bad decision here and much has been written about that, both from an emotional and business standpoint. I will no longer be participating here. Best of luck with the "re-build"....
Old 03-19-2009, 07:57 AM
Banned

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Default Steve, I sent you a PM

Steve, I sent you a PM
Old 03-19-2009, 08:09 AM
AudiWorld Super User

I'm glad Steve is getting a response. If anyone deserves it, he does.
Old 03-19-2009, 08:12 AM
AudiWorld Super User

I will delete or edit any links or posts that encourage people to leave this forum....period.
What about cross posts. Since AW scared off more than a few of the great knowledge bases from this forum, I'm sure there will be "oh, I just saw a thread about that on *a forum that cannot be named* the other day, here it is" situations.
Old 03-19-2009, 08:16 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Good question and nice Sig!

Hopefully you will get a reply to your post.

Quick Reply: Moderation in this forum....my promise to you.