TT (Mk1) Discussion Discussion forum for the Mk1 Audi TT Coupe & Roadster produced from 2000-2006

O/T: FIX-based engine NYC/NJ/CT Job Opportunity

Search this Thread

Old 03-17-2003, 12:50 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default O/T: FIX-based engine NYC/NJ/CT Job Opportunity

The job is in Midtown, NYC.

I had a conversation with a network guy this morning. He is looking for somebody to fit this role. He is the decision maker on the matter so he says there won't be 7 rounds of interviews.

I don't know much about the job description but if it sounds like something you are interested in, email me and I can put you in touch with this guy.

----
My best client is looking for a connectivity manager for their equity headquarters in New York City. This individual will put together a team that will build from scratch, a FIX-based engine. The engine will be used in every equities app globally to connect to exchanges. The individual will come in at the principle level, one step below MD and one above VP. He/She will get a chance to be one of the major players at one of the fastest growing equity business unit on Wall St. The approximate compensation for this individual will be around 250-500K in USD.

Send me an email at work, robert.fiely@gs.com if you are interested. I'm trying to help this guy out so if it doesn't work for you but you know of somebody that fits this role, let them know they can contact me.

Thanks doos.