TT (Mk1) Discussion Discussion forum for the Mk1 Audi TT Coupe & Roadster produced from 2000-2006

OK Forum peeps. I'm outta here, heading to the Keys for the weekend. I leave you with my newly

Search this Thread

Old 08-09-2002, 07:50 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default OK Forum peeps. I'm outta here, heading to the Keys for the weekend. I leave you with my newly

compiled TT Forum dictionary. With all this "yea hum" and other crap flying around, I thought it would be useful to have our own lexicon of forum terms. Here's what I came up with, I'm sure you all can add to it while I'm gone. Have fun all, and I'll see you on Monday. It'll be fun to check back on this post and see how many additions people came up with. Buh-bye!

TT Forum Dictionary

Acck - interj. - 1. Used to express surprise in a negative sense (additional c's or k's may be added to increase emphasis). From the Old English term Acke, first uttered by Harold at the Battle of Hastings in 1066.

Assbag - n. - 1. Slang expression for a colostomy bag. 2. A term used to criticize idiotic or otherwise annoying behavior on the forum by the male gender. From the ancient Greek word asskbagos, meaning "irritating Macedonian"

Assbaguette - n. - 1. A term used to criticize idiotic or otherwize annoying behavior on the TT Forum by the female gender. From the French corruption of the ancient Greek word.

Bipesean - adj - 1. Of, relating to, or characteristic of Jeff Bipes. 2. Any forum member who posts details of a mod and documents it in a highly meticulous manner.

Ebb - n.,v. - 1. The reflux of the tide toward the sea. 2. A point or condition of decline. 3. Any forum member who engages in obnoxious dialog with other forum members every time they post something. 4. Any forum member with an unusually large head. Origin unknown.

gesTTalt - n - 1. A structure, configuration, or pattern of physical, biological, or physiological phenomena so integrated as to constitute a functional unit with properties not derivable from its parts in summation. 2. Any forum member who has an uncontrollable need to modify their TT.

Poll - vt - 1. The casting or recording of votes by a body of persons. 2. A common forum technique used by members who are bored and have nothing else to do.

Rahullian - adj. - 1. Of, relating to, or characteristic of Rahul. 2. Any forum member who engages in unecessarily verbose posts and who overuses polysyllabic words in a pathetic attempt to create the illusion of intelligence and wit.

Schwing - v - 1. To modify your TT using only things found around the house, like plant misters, chicken wire, rusty washers, scotch tape, tin foil, dead voles, etc.

Willised - v, pt - 1. To come out and see your TT has been completely covered in bird guano. From the Latin willitomium, which means finding bird crap on a chariot.

Yea Hum - interj. - 1. Used to, well, uh, actually we don't have a friggin' clue what Yea hum means.
Old 08-09-2002, 07:53 AM
Elder Member

Default Accckkk!!! <sputter> Pfbbbttt!!!

Very funny stuff, Paul! :-)
Old 08-09-2002, 07:56 AM
Elder Member

Default Noooooooo take me with you i wanna go too!!!!!!!!!

damn i miss florida.

at the very least, bring me back some seashells, hmmm?
Old 08-09-2002, 07:59 AM

Kerropied: Of or having to do with Bracketracer cross-species copulation.
Old 08-09-2002, 08:11 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Go to glorious Staples St and see where I grew up!
Old 08-09-2002, 08:26 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Default great work Paul :-P

this one's a keeper. How about a TT-Forum Dictionary as the next book? We could use pics and sigs to properly define the entries.......I'd buy one! We could donate the cash to carslut so he can buy a new CapsLock key :-O
Old 08-09-2002, 08:27 AM
AudiWorld Super User

just don't mention that web site that ate all his pics ;-)
Old 08-09-2002, 08:50 AM
AudiWorld Super User

very good, paul! have a great time.
Old 08-09-2002, 09:39 AM
Elder Member

Default That is a classic. Of course you won't read this until Sunday night so

Pfbbbbbttttttththththt!! to you.