TT (Mk1) Discussion Discussion forum for the Mk1 Audi TT Coupe & Roadster produced from 2000-2006

OT - gotta vent here.... after many years of being a Citibank customer, they have pissed me off...

Search this Thread

Old 11-06-2002, 10:26 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default OT - gotta vent here.... after many years of being a Citibank customer, they have pissed me off...

to the N'th degree.....

These bastards "upgraded" my Visa to a MasterCard without my asking.... along with that change comes the prerequisite change in account numbers. Now I have to change all my automatic monthly debits and online/MO services with a new number. The bastards say that they are doing me a "service"... yea, service my ***..... Also, nothing can be done now, my current card is closing in less than 30 days - they will not do anything to stop this bull****...

Needless to say, I yelled the ears off of two unsuspecting noogs until I got a manager on the line... she said that nothing can be done, but that they would send me some "coupons"... I told her that she could keep the coupons, and the card for that matter and that I will be taking my business elsewhere... did not even give her a nanosecond to get a word in before I hung up.... (probably not the wisest of moves, but it sure felt good!!) T

This may seem a petty rant to some, but after being deluged by junk mail from these clown (I get at least 3 a week), them telemarketing me on my cell phone, and now changing my account without my consent, 'F them!!!!!!!!! There are plenty of other good CC providers out there that don't pull this BS!!!! As much as I was near evangelical towards them because of thier excellent customer service, that will all change - I will bad mouth them at every opportunity I get.....

OK.... I feel better now... not sure if it was the rant or the Macallan 12yr old scotch...
Old 11-06-2002, 11:53 PM

Default mmm... good scotch. i know how you feel...

i get jerked around a lot by credit card co's and banks.

honestly, i really love my wachovia card -- it's a master card with an awesome rate and great service... no complaints at all.

i bank at a credit union, and they've been awesome to me as well.

anyway, i'd check out wachovia for a cc, if you're in the market for a new one. and banks suck... find a credit union in your area -- they're definitely the way to go.
Old 11-07-2002, 05:08 AM

Go get em, Ted!!! 8-)) How's the new job feeling?
Old 11-07-2002, 06:28 AM

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Get 1% back on everything you spend and no annual fee by

visiting farmbureaubank.com

You don't have to be a Farm Bureau member.

Ted
01QC
Old 11-07-2002, 07:13 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Don't forget to have a good stogie.