TT (Mk1) Discussion Discussion forum for the Mk1 Audi TT Coupe & Roadster produced from 2000-2006

Our disgruntled little Texas buddy.

Search this Thread

Old 05-04-2004, 12:34 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Our disgruntled little Texas buddy.

Damn I'm bored today!!!!<ul><li><a href="http://www.myaudittsucks.com/">http://www.myaudittsucks.com/</a</li></ul>
Old 05-04-2004, 12:44 PM
Banned

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

that website is insane. he's really put too much effort into it.
Old 05-04-2004, 12:50 PM
AudiWorld Super User

That guy would bitch if you hung him with a new rope.
Old 05-04-2004, 12:55 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Default No ****, it is WAY too much energy invested in BITCHING. I am not saying he has no point, BUT this

BS has been going on FOR YEARS. He is the kind of customer that you just hate to see walk in the door. GO GOD MAN sell the car and MOVE ON because YU SUK SHHHHLONG. JIM
Old 05-04-2004, 01:00 PM

What a loser he is. Let go already, and get a life, you little hater!
Old 05-04-2004, 01:10 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default We've all seen this and put the guy down, but>>>

If he does infact have those problems, of which I did hear here on the AW all in the same time, and if the dealer did infact mistreat him... I can see why he would do something like this. Perhaps he felt helpless and simply dedicated himself to make others aware. I personally love my 03 TT, but if I had all those problems I can see how I and many here would soon start to hate it, especially if no one was willing to help me.
Old 05-04-2004, 01:24 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Totally agreed. This guy is a nightmare. It is readily apparent that he is impossible to please and.

... hell-bent on beating this one beyond the ruin of his personal credit and bank account. I bet he really did have problems with his TT, but he really seems like he has grossly unrealistic expectations about everything. As you read his site, he loses credibility very quickly as many of his arguments are unsubstantiated and many of his facts are manipulated. This guy truly unreasonable, to the most literal definition of the word: it would appear that he is unwilling to consider any rational argument or proposition against his.

His maniacal passion for this is so bizarre that it completely detracts from any legitimate argument he may have. This guy is SO far off the deep end I can't even consider his argument as having any merit whatever.

Wild-eyed a$$bag freak. It gives me great pleasure that he <a href="http://www.myaudittsucks.com/audi_email_hearing.html">lost in his bid to get his vehicle declared a lemon in the TX court.</a> It even looks like the judge beat him around a bit... LOL.
Old 05-04-2004, 01:42 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Default What the hell is a "sun visor malfunction"??? That link is good not only did the Judge rule against

..him the Texas Dept. of Trans. did also. Word to the wise: DON'T paint "LEMON" in yellow paint all over your car then expect to be warmly welcomed by your dealer. No charge for that free advice Boys!
Old 05-04-2004, 01:44 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

LOL - exactly. "Sun visor malfunction." &lt;-- Totally unrealistic expectations.
Old 05-04-2004, 01:47 PM

Default He has way to much time to spen on his hands...I listened to the phone message

from the audi dealership and didnt sound unrealistic to me. I wouldnt even service his car if he had all that crap written on it

Quick Reply: Our disgruntled little Texas buddy.