TT (Mk1) Discussion Discussion forum for the Mk1 Audi TT Coupe & Roadster produced from 2000-2006

Part 2 : Calling all budding photographers & videographers.......

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2002, 09:32 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Part 2 : Calling all budding photographers & videographers.......

An email is going out to everyone who expressed interest in the last post (except BZ and 225TTR, I need your email addresses!) with more info.....
For anyone who missed it and still wants to volunteer just reply to this thread.......
Here are the basics of what we are up to..... on behalf of the organizing committee a group of volunteer photographers and videographers are going to try and get as complete a coverage of the Asheville event as possible for the benefit of both attendees and those who can't make it (I've volunteered to help organize it as the organizing committee is a little busy at the moment!!). Here are the rules we will be operating by:
1. Have fun, the photo/video project isn't to get in the way of the fun all of us want to have in Asheville!!
2. Taking into account point 1, try to get as much photo/video coverage of the whole event as possible, in as many ways as possible......and have fun doing it!!
3. Did I mention having fun yet?

The time committment won't be too onerous, likely a quick mtg thursday evening (1/2hr or less), an hour on Fri, an hour of general, and an hour during the drive..... we'll work in teams of 2 or 3 (more fun and can do better work) and it should be a chance for all involved to upgrade their skills and do something worthwhile.....oh and did I mention 'have some fun'!!

Here is a link to the previous discussions.....<ul><li><a href="https://forums.audiworld.com/tt/threads/322087.phtml#521323">https://forums.audiworld.com/tt/threads/322087.phtml#521323</a</li></ul>