TT (Mk1) Discussion Discussion forum for the Mk1 Audi TT Coupe & Roadster produced from 2000-2006

Pictures Of Amulet Red TT...

Search this Thread

Old 12-09-1999, 04:41 PM
mne

For the first time since buying the black, I'm now even more impressed with TT by Revlon (nt)
Old 12-09-1999, 04:43 PM
Koo

Default Re: Amulet Red TT - All 7 Pictures in One Post

Thanks for posting these! Really gives you a good idea of the color especially next to that other red car (what is that anyway?). A little too bright for my taste, but for those who love red.....
Old 12-09-1999, 04:56 PM
Andy Hedin

Default That's a Porsche 911...

I think it's a convertable with a hardtop. It's "Guards Red", which is a standard Porsche color. The Guards Red has an orange tint to it compared to the much deeper Amulet Red.
Old 12-09-1999, 05:25 PM
Cameron

Default It's a C4 Cab w/hardtop, Cobalt Blue on the opposite side of the TT... (nt)

nt
Old 12-09-1999, 05:28 PM
Cameron

Default BTW, it's a small world, Andy...

I know most Porsche dealerships might have more than one Guards Red in stock, but I actually spoke to someone today who was at the same dealership looking at a C4 Cab. Same car?

You might have seen him there, he has an A6 2.8 (100 bodystyle) right now.

Still thinking it's weird that we see Bart's Corvette (see A6 forum) and then see a car I heard about earlier this afternoon... weirdness :-)

Cameron
Old 12-09-1999, 05:30 PM
mike m

that color reminds me of lipstick (nt)
Old 12-09-1999, 05:30 PM
Cameron

And one more q... about the " (nt)
Old 12-09-1999, 05:31 PM
Cameron

Default Re: And one more q... about the " VW cousin "

What's the VW name for that color? Also cobalt blue?

Or does it just look like the Boxster blue on my little distorted flatscreen?

Colorblind and question-asking Cameron
Old 12-09-1999, 06:28 PM
Brad Willis

Thanks Andy, good pics. It's pretty damn red, isn't it? Interesting color, but I still want to see one in person. I (we) appreciate your efforts!
Old 12-09-1999, 07:57 PM
GaryG

I just took delivery of RED TTq with everything Monday nite. The red is deeper than in these pictures. The actual color is very close to the rear lights red color.

PS = I got lucky. I ordered my red TTq on Nov 1. Only took 36 days to get. Audi sent extra car to dealer out of nowhere. Fully loaded. Fantastic. And RED is better than other colors. I have seen the silver, gray, black, and green. Green is second best. The blue in the R&T TT special edition looks good. I think it was the NMTT version only.

I'll try to get some pics posted soon. Too busy driving to have time.

Tampa

Quick Reply: Pictures Of Amulet Red TT...