TT (Mk1) Discussion Discussion forum for the Mk1 Audi TT Coupe & Roadster produced from 2000-2006

Repost/Update: Houston, TX: Saturday the 22nd (the day before Easter), we're having a TT Lunch!

Search this Thread

Old 04-19-2000, 04:19 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Repost/Update: Houston, TX: Saturday the 22nd (the day before Easter), we're having a TT Lunch!

If you will be in the Houston area on Saturday the 22nd (the day before Easter), please come join us for Lunch!

<b>Where:</b> Saltgrass Steakhouse.
In the Meyerland Plaza shopping center, near the SW corner of the 610 loop. <a href="http://houston.citysearch.com/E/V/HOUTX/0010/60/63/">Here is more info, including a map, phone number, etc.</a>

<b>When: </b> 12:00 Noon.
We'll meet near the front entrance. I will be holding a Canned Heat TT for easy identification. (I will also be wearing "Denim Blue" shoes.) After everyone shows up (or after waiting for stragglers for 10 minutes or so) we'll go inside and eat or gawk at eachother's cars in the lot. If you're late, it's up to you to find us. The host near the front of the restaurant will probably know where the "TT Group" is seated.

<b>Why?</b>
Because TT people are fun and friendly! And what a great photo-op! Janet and I will have digital cameras ready.

<b>Who?</b>
At the time of this writing, 4 TT owners have said they'll be there.
- Janet helped put this together, so of course she'll be there. She has a denim blue 180Q.
- TTexan has confirmed. He's got a roadster.
- SAF will be there... Denim Blue / Grey.
- tanlogic will stop by with his Silver/Black 180Q.

So, come one come all! But PLEASE send me an email at the address below confirming that you will attend (whether or not you own a TT). We will need to know how large a table to reserve. We're not expecting a huge group, but "better safe than sorry".

<a href="mailto:jeffm@boxybutgood.com">jeffm@boxybutg ood.com</a>
Old 04-19-2000, 09:13 AM
LCP
AudiWorld Expert

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Also, an Audi driving/short track event is schedule for Saturday, April 29th

Please see the link. We've got 13 participants so far, and a few maybe's. I believe there are 2 TT's, 3-4 S4's, many A4's and a few "older" Audi's making an appearance. E-mail me if you want to know anymore.<ul><li><a href="http://www.rhpcord.com/Audi/">http://www.rhpcord.com/Audi/</a</li></ul>