TT (Mk1) Discussion Discussion forum for the Mk1 Audi TT Coupe & Roadster produced from 2000-2006

ROBTT reply to your grille post on page 2 about tech letter and K04 info.

Search this Thread

Old 08-23-2000, 06:27 AM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default ROBTT reply to your grille post on page 2 about tech letter and K04 info.

<I>Posted by ROBTT on 2000-08-23 08:51:52:
In Reply to: You might have a hard time doing the install of the new one! I can see how the old one will come out posted by Jenner on 2000-08-23 08:05:16

By the way I notice you seem to be ahead of the curve on most upgrades/improvments in relation to others on the forum. Ever think of publishing a monthly news letter or tech letter.

Did you notice a huge diffrence when you installed your K04 on your 180TTQ?
Thanks
Robert</I>

Rob, let me know if your grille installation method works and if so, I will add it to the FAQ for it that I am putting together.

I would have no problem putting together some kind of a tech letter talking about past, current and future upgrades, how to's, pricing, performance whatever. What do you suggest for a format? TT Forum or email? I already started a TTownersgroup on egroups.com and could easily set up a distrubtion list, for those that sign up to talk about modifications etc.

The K04 is a huge difference. I already know I can out pull a 225TTR. I haven't met up with a 225TTC yet. While there is more lag(I am working with Garrett to solve this) than a chipped K03, when the power kicks in, it is awesome and addicting. Make sure you get a Bailey if you plan to do this! I met you at one of the CT/NY and NY Metro group get togethers. The BBQ and Yankee Candle one. So I figure you are close by to me. I am in SW CT. Let me know if you want to get together with me for a test drive at some point...
Old 08-23-2000, 09:57 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Thanks again!!! I will check out the egroups.com site and get back... get together

I live in Mass (Acton) 20 min west of Boston. Maybe we can get together at a half way point.
Anybody planning on meeting in your area in October?
How far away are you from Sterbridge Village on the border. I am getting together with other TT owners to start a group who want to meet and get together more than two times a year. Last week we met at the local Starbucks to get things kicked off.I am confident we could get a good contingent together to make a trip to Sterbridge or a close area to you.
I think Sterbridge is halfway between Boston and SW Conn.
Tech info- It sounds like your distribution list would be a great place to start.I will check the site out and get back. Have agreat weekend and thanks for the info.KEEP IT COMING
Robert