TT (Mk1) Discussion Discussion forum for the Mk1 Audi TT Coupe & Roadster produced from 2000-2006

Sttever is full of ...

Search this Thread

Old 11-22-1999, 02:11 PM
A.udi Owner

Default Sttever is full of ...

boy is this guy full of crap. Here's the message I sent to his page ....

I saw your page mentioned on the A4 forum so I went to visit. Boy are you full of yourself! You're trying to write like you are an Ivy League grad or something, but your syntax is garbled and ultimately embarassing. I'm not even sure what you are trying to say - do you think Audi sold you a lie?

Offhand, I'd say that the TT is what they promised; a small, quick, highly responsive sports car. If it spins, that means you're in over your head. Porsche has been selling spinning cars for decades, and most buyers know that going in. Those that don't, don't whine about wanting their money back. You buy a dog, it's gonna bark. You don't want barking, don't buy a dog.

You freely bought a car at a premium because you wanted it. Now, if you no longer want it, sell it at a premium and buy a car from another manufacturer. Don't go talking about lawsuits and misrepresentation. Just sell the car and try another. It's just a car, sttever, get over yourself.

A.udi Owner (A4 and A6)
Old 11-22-1999, 07:46 PM
D-TTrain

How about giving us the URL too? (nt)
Old 11-22-1999, 08:00 PM
Cliff Melick

Look for the post below entitled "Please spam this guy"--it contains the URL (nt)
Old 11-24-1999, 01:39 PM
STTeve R

Default Your response made no sense (more)

and your e-mail to me never got to me. But thanks to your posting, I have read it.

Considering I taught mid-school English, I am amused by your evaluation of my web page.
When you can establish your level of education meets mine (MS), then let me know. BTW, writing like yours is the reason this forum lacks substance (most of the time).

May I suggest a Communications course?

;-) STTeve