TT (Mk1) Discussion Discussion forum for the Mk1 Audi TT Coupe & Roadster produced from 2000-2006

For those who seem to be living vicariously through me.....here's the scoop.....

Search this Thread

Old 09-09-2001, 07:03 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default For those who seem to be living vicariously through me.....here's the scoop.....

First off, if I didn't know better, I'd think the whole lot of ya are voyeurs.

Anyway......yes, I had to postpone last nights date. I was out the night before with my buddy, Kristine shooting pool until......um.....I don't know. The next day at work was a total killer, and it was pretty dead there. I was planning on leaving at around 3pm so I could go home and take a nap, but that sort of thing never seems to work out for me, so I didn't leave until about 6 I believe.

So, I called blind date(name witheld until further notice) and told her there was no chance I would be worth a damn if we went out at that point. The other issue here was that she lives about an hour from me, and it was very likely that I would be driving back that night. Anyway, she was cool with that and we made plans for today.

So, I get up this morning and head out to this little tavern for the "NFL Brunch" with my ex-wife and a few friends of ours to sit and watch Buffalo get their asses handed to them.

They all knew where I was headed and pretty much gave me hell the whole time.....the assbags. So, I drive up to her house and we finally meet. She's good-looking in sort of a redneck-sorta way, which isn't such a bad thing in my book. 29 years old, blond, blue eyes, about 5'7".

We ended up going out to shoot pool and have a few drinks. Luckily she was a pretty poor shot, so I was the fortunate one to teach her. We had a lot of fun, shot some darts, watched the late ball game, drank some more beer and ended up feeling pretty cozy together. You guys can read into that what you wish.

Anyway, I dropped her off about an hour ago and came back home. Looks like there's a 2nd date in our near future. She's heading down this way for the next one, though. I think she wants to meet my monkey.
Old 09-09-2001, 07:13 PM
Elder Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Ok, so you blew her off, she didn't mind, let you win & wants to meet the monkey....

well, I'd say that's a good date after all.

Oh, and we weren't living vicariously through you (unless we enjoy wishing we had hangovers), we were having fun at your expense. Get that straight!

;-P
Old 09-09-2001, 07:15 PM
TP

If there's a second date, you must not have told her about your home away from home on the forum.
Old 09-09-2001, 07:15 PM
Elder Member

Good closing, counselor !!
Old 09-09-2001, 07:16 PM
AudiWorld Super User

Default What were you driving, I have been wondering what you would drive all week

So what if I am a voyeur ;-)
Old 09-09-2001, 07:16 PM
AudiWorld Uber User

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Awright everybody...we can rule out the alien abduction thing....>>

Glad ya had a good time! Better run the monkey through the wash after Bracketfest.....just in case she likes him!
Old 09-09-2001, 07:18 PM
Elder Member

eeeuuuuuwwwww
Old 09-09-2001, 07:18 PM
Elder Member

Oh, I'm sure he did and we'll probably meet her Wednesday night!
Old 09-09-2001, 07:19 PM
Elder Member

: )
Old 09-09-2001, 07:26 PM
AudiWorld Uber User

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Need to get the voyeur-cam set up.......

Quick Reply: For those who seem to be living vicariously through me.....here's the scoop.....